First Time Couple

I am with my wife for over 3 years already... in the last year.. i've told her i want to see her fucked by another man (been into cuckolding fetish all the time,was about cuckolding not really with an bbc, never happend).. When i told her for the first time, she was shocked, didn't wanted to discuss about that.
After few weeks we started to dirty talk about that again while we fucked... and she suddenly told me 'What about an BBC?'.. My cock went hard instantly and from that time... we talk everytime we are in the horny mood about that...
We tried to 'collab' with an OF BBC from Paris... when we could go there, he was not in town, then when he came back to Paris, we couldn't go anymore, and it remained in stand-by... (He had a pretty nice big cock, and she was addicted... untill he started to answer pretty hard)
I bought for her 2 monster dildos....(She didn't knew anything)
One was too big, and it couldn't go in (it literally the size of her feet)
And the other one (size of her arm and way too thick.. it scares me when i see it 😂) she screamed a little bit when i was sliding it inside her tight pussy, but she ended up in taking all of it, with a lot of screams, cumming multiple times, and leaving her pussy very stretched...
Recently (like 6 months ago) we heard about the BMFC and BULLS NIGHT at extasia in UK, she got very excited, and told me she want this to be her first bbc interaction and her start into an hotwife lifestyle.
We applied to BMFC , but we're on holiday and we saw kinda late the mail....
Since then, i've told her i have emotions and i feel like i am scared, but i want to see her fucked good and hard (I guess its normal to feel scared about that right?)
Now she gets wet just thinking about how good she will get fucked at one of those parties, and she want to book our places for BULLS NIGHT on 12 January..

I mention that she's 23, petite but with curves and breast implants, has her lips done aswelll, and she wants to get very very sexy and provocateur, because she its keep telling me that she will fuck every BBC that will aproch her at the party, and want to be gangbanged aswell and to be treated like an slut. Obviously she wants to stay one more night aswell, and get some numbers from there for more fun on the next day... She wants to put me in a cage for the whole time that we spend in UK, and told me to pick the best batteries for my tongue 😅 (Because of the long wait that she waited to happen, and because she likes to be fucked very hard).

Is it ok to start this lifestyle at such a party? And what about the tensions, emotions and scared feelings ? Should i worry that we shouldn't do because of them ? I mean i jerk pretty often thinking at her getting fucked there, or while we play togheter...

Up? Not any advices for that? From couples,hotwives and so on? It’s 100% real! Here its the aplication when we we’re on holiday… And every time i tell her that i am scared that they will rip her pussy , she tells me “well thats not what we want?” And it shuts my mouth and make my cock hard ..

Attachments

• IMG_5689.jpeg
    IMG_5689.jpeg
    255.1 KB · Views: 278
I say do it! Do what makes both you happy. Me and my partner are in the same situation and we will go for it. Can you give me some details about this event? Thank you

Sure, you can google 'xtasia playground' the first link, press on the lines that are in the right of the website, Swingers Diary, and it is happening on 12 january!
There are BMFC nights aswell, but at BULLS NIGHT, i've read a lot of details that there are coming a group of BBC's that are present everytime on the bulls night! (That guarantee that you will find what you came for) At BMFC partyes they don't guarantee such an grup of bbc's. So you cannot know how many BBC's are , and they might be less than the hotwives.

I say do it! Do what makes both you happy. Me and my partner are in the same situation and we will go for it. Can you give me some details about this event? Thank you
You are the hubby or the hotwife ? Thank you for answering to me , and giving me some confidence (i see that ppl here don't really want to answer.. maybe they think its just an fake story... but we are totally true). She just ordered an chasity cage for me, seems like we will gonna go for it... I mean, she is telling me everytime that i cannot do anything from now, as i've made she desire that and so on... So as i've got that in her mind, i should just support her in the beggining of the hotwife lifestyle...

Both are replying here. Maybe we will bump into eachother there lol
That would be lovely, my wife will get airplane tickets , an room to sleep and maybe play the next day, in 5 days, when i get my paycheck. We can keep in touch If you will only watch and have an cage aswell, maybe our wives can get an room for them two and for as many black guys want to join.. I think that would make them take it even harder..
Message from her 24 minutes ago... 1701633099184.png . I took your advice and i will embrace this!

1701633254322.png
This is my wife, i was the second guy in her sex life.. and that party and getting multipe BBC's will be an big step for both of us. But i will do everything she wants me to do, and i get hard only thinking how stretched will gonna be her pussy the whole night! But she deserves a good fuck and big cocks..

She looks great. For sure she will make all bbc cum . My partner likes cum in her pussy and ass too . She is kinky and will even let them piss on her. I am just looking forward to eating all that cum from her well fucked pussy and ass. I would gladly suck bbc too

She looks great. For sure she will make all bbc cum . My partner likes cum in her pussy and ass too . She is kinky and will even let them piss on her. I am just looking forward to eating all that cum from her well fucked pussy and ass. I would gladly suck bbc too
I am pretty sure the piss thing its not allowed over there. As i've read most of reviews, they are all pretty manered (i mean everyone) just to make the even happen again and again and so on. And thank you

I am with my wife for over 3 years already... in the last year.. i've told her i want to see her fucked by another man (been into cuckolding fetish all the time,was about cuckolding not really with an bbc, never happend).. When i told her for the first time, she was shocked, didn't wanted to discuss about that.
After few weeks we started to dirty talk about that again while we fucked... and she suddenly told me 'What about an BBC?'.. My cock went hard instantly and from that time... we talk everytime we are in the horny mood about that...
We tried to 'collab' with an OF BBC from Paris... when we could go there, he was not in town, then when he came back to Paris, we couldn't go anymore, and it remained in stand-by... (He had a pretty nice big cock, and she was addicted... untill he started to answer pretty hard)
And the other one (size of her arm and way too thick.. it scares me when i see it 😂) she screamed a little bit when i was sliding it inside her tight pussy, but she ended up in taking all of it, with a lot of screams, cumming multiple times, and leaving her pussy very stretched...
Recently (like 6 months ago) we heard about the BMFC and BULLS NIGHT at extasia in UK, she got very excited, and told me she want this to be her first bbc interaction and her start into an hotwife lifestyle.
Since then, i've told her i have emotions and i feel like i am scared, but i want to see her fucked good and hard (I guess its normal to feel scared about that right?)
Now she gets wet just thinking about how good she will get fucked at one of those parties, and she want to book our places for BULLS NIGHT on 12 January..

I mention that she's 23, petite but with curves and breast implants, has her lips done aswelll, and she wants to get very very sexy and provocateur, because she its keep telling me that she will fuck every BBC that will aproch her at the party, and want to be gangbanged aswell and to be treated like an slut. Obviously she wants to stay one more night aswell, and get some numbers from there for more fun on the next day... She wants to put me in a cage for the whole time that we spend in UK, and told me to pick the best batteries for my tongue 😅 (Because of the long wait that she waited to happen, and because she likes to be fucked very hard).

Is it ok to start this lifestyle at such a party? And what about the tensions, emotions and scared feelings ? Should i worry that we shouldn't do because of them ? I mean i jerk pretty often thinking at her getting fucked there, or while we play togheter...
Love to enjoy that experience with you and your wife!

Hello ☺️ Jessica and jeff here

View attachment 6679800
This is my wife, i was the second guy in her sex life.. and that party and getting multipe BBC's will be an big step for both of us. But i will do everything she wants me to do, and i get hard only thinking how stretched will gonna be her pussy the whole night! But she deserves a good fuck and big cocks..
Love to give her my black load inside and fuck her good!

This story resonates with me. Myself and my asian gf went to a BFMC party at Xtasia last year. We were a little underwhelmed and felt a bit like a cattle market. Good luck tho!

Fucking hot Story! ❤️🔥 Let's meet for sun fun and hot adventures here at the sunny Island! 🏝️

Back