Hotwifewhisper

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Australia
I dont know about the other hotwives but getting ready before a bull arrives still makes me nervous. Even with my regular bull for 2 years , I was still nervous before he would arrive and we had fucked in every position imaginable. 🤔😜
I have put it down to me worried about being judged. Hubby loves it when I'm getting ready because it's the same as before we go out.
Anyway nice pic of my body before meeting a new bbc Bull last Saturday , I think my hubby is getting better at these things lol 😆 😅
PSX_20240125_103833.jpg

Attachments

• PSX_20240125_103833.jpg
    PSX_20240125_103833.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 44
You have a nice body. I can’t imagine what you could be nervous about, especially if your partner is there confirming from a male’s perspective. I’d say as long as he thinks you look good then that’s the standard and you’re set.

If I was meeting you, I’d be focused on the vibes. If you aren’t comfortable, then it’s pressure on me to help you relax. I would just want you to look happy and know that you’re sincerely enjoying yourself.

Nothing to be nervous about although I can understand. It still brings the rush and thrill into the experience.

Would love to get to know you better and hopefully set something up

You have a nice body. I can’t imagine what you could be nervous about, especially if your partner is there confirming from a male’s perspective. I’d say as long as he thinks you look good then that’s the standard and you’re set.

If I was meeting you, I’d be focused on the vibes. If you aren’t comfortable, then it’s pressure on me to help you relax. I would just want you to look happy and know that you’re sincerely enjoying yourself.
Very true , and I have found that some wine and music can set the mood but I just want to make sure that I can set the mood too. Hard to explain and I know it's a woman thing. Thanks for the compliments by the way 😊

Nothing to be nervous about although I can understand. It still brings the rush and thrill into the experience.

Would love to get to know you better and hopefully set something up
Exactly the rush is still there and because the frequency of normally once a month it's still a different cock aside from my hubbys so it's always a mindset . Thank you for the compliments 😊

I dont know about the other hotwives but getting ready before a bull arrives still makes me nervous. Even with my regular bull for 2 years , I was still nervous before he would arrive and we had fucked in every position imaginable. 🤔😜
I have put it down to me worried about being judged. Hubby loves it when I'm getting ready because it's the same as before we go out.
Anyway nice pic of my body before meeting a new bbc Bull last Saturday , I think my hubby is getting better at these things lol 😆 😅
View attachment 6836814
I am sure hubby loves watching you getting ready as well and he probably gets nervous and excited it’s very natural feeling and great pic by hubby you look beautiful

For Nellie, the longer she dates a guy, the less stressful getting ready is for her but I still love every second of the anticipation I get from knowing I am about to see my wife with her lover. She does stress more and want more advice when she is getting ready for a new man. It is such a special and erotic time for both of us.

Damn...now THATS the kind of Black man I want for my wife!

View attachment 6836814
You should get excited it is the natural reaction

View attachment 6836814
I think we all WOOD look forward to this :devil:

View attachment 6836814
I still get nervous before every date or hookup as well whether I am going out or he is coming over. I think that butterflies in the tummy feel is part of the excitement.

I still get nervous before every date or hookup as well whether I am going out or he is coming over. I think that butterflies in the tummy feel is part of the excitement.

Love that you feel the same 💃❤️ I agree with you it's all part of the process

Once you’ve done it enough you won’t get nerves at all anymore. It just becomes second nature. I’m getting ready just about every night though so it’s far less ritualized and more routine. I still get excited as I’m getting ready though! Happiness is being a cum dump slut for black men. 🖤🖤🖤 :qos:
Its so sexy how confident you are with it , I love that 😍 ❤️

For Nellie, the longer she dates a guy, the less stressful getting ready is for her but I still love every second of the anticipation I get from knowing I am about to see my wife with her lover. She does stress more and want more advice when she is getting ready for a new man. It is such a special and erotic time for both of us.
I agree with this 💯

View attachment 6836814
HWW:
welcome to the site. personally, i love hearing, directly, from the wives & GFs.

I love being nervous and it triggers me a lot. "Butterflies in the stomach" are the best description for that. The energy coming with these feelings are one of the secondary effects. For me it does not matter if it is an unknown or a known Lover - we both (my husband and me) love the thrill and it upgraded/upgrades and will upgrade our sex life whil he watches me in (soft or rough) intimacy with another man.

Back