Hotwifewhisper

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Australia
Hi again you sexy peeps,

Well the site was super successful for me after a few days ,I had received alot of messages of support and also people wanting to meet up. As a wife who has been a hotwife for a number of years and very selective to who we had for our threesomes it was flattering but a bit daunting to get back on the horse again as they say after a long time away from it.

A 23 year old , fit humble , disease free (up to date credentials , protection was used the whole time) polite , no interest in love stories was selected. I was nervous as fuck and so was he , hubby put us all at ease and it was nice to experience a bbc again.

The reclaim sex with hubby was amazing and I missed that feeling.

Video coming soon.

Xxxx
A very pleased hotwifewhisperer

Attachments

• PSX_20240121_014626.jpg
    PSX_20240121_014626.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 419
  • PSX_20240121_014820.jpg
    PSX_20240121_014820.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 418
  • PSX_20240121_015238.jpg
    PSX_20240121_015238.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 418
Hi again you sexy peeps,

Well the site was super successful for me after a few days ,I had received alot of messages of support and also people wanting to meet up. As a wife who has been a hotwife for a number of years and very selective to who we had for our threesomes it was flattering but a bit daunting to get back on the horse again as they say after a long time away from it.

A 23 year old , fit humble , disease free (up to date credentials , protection was used the whole time) polite , no interest in love stories was selected. I was nervous as fuck and so was he , hubby put us all at ease and it was nice to experience a bbc again.

Video coming soon.

Xxxx
This is welcome news

Hi again you sexy peeps,

Video coming soon.

Xxxx
Congratulations, baby. You are a good hotwife and you have a perfect body built for a black men. Good work, keep ut up

Hi again you sexy peeps,

Video coming soon.

Xxxx
welcome. personally, i enjoy hearing, directly, from the wives & GFs. please don't be a stranger.

Hi again you sexy peeps,

Video coming soon.

Xxxx
We're happy for you & hubby!😘😘
We've never done true "reclaim sex" as sometimes we'll have sex several days after my date.
Do you have reclaim sex right after your date? Is having sex with your hubby the next day or days later the same experience?
To be honest and this may sound selfish, I like to bask in the afterglow of my date with my bull. I usually have a very pleasant soreness 😉 after my date that I enjoy. The next day, I'll be watching the television but not following the program as I'm reliving my date and all of the dirty details 🤫 . If I go from the arms of my lover and into my hubby's, I feel that I'm losing something very important to me.
I share 99% of everything in my life with my husband, partner, ******* of my dear ch*ld. This lifestyle choice is for and about me. I know he understands and supports me, unconditional.
Just my 2 cents and hope it does not sound too selfish.

Back