Thanks Everyone!

sharingcouple75

Couple
Gold Member
From
KY, US
I am overwhelmed by the “likes” and comments on the videos from my dates! This is why we love the lifestyle.I am a slut. I am proud that I let so many guys fuck me. I really enjoy the comments too. I’m not offended by the terms slut, whore, or anything else. I like what I like I know a lot of guys want to see creampie and bareback—and I LOVE them too, but not worth the risk. The feeling, for me, isn’t that big of a difference. I love the stretching and the aggressive nature of my chosen lovers. My husband is very well endowed, so it isn’t that he doesn’t satisfy me….,I just love being slutty! So thank everyone and keep watching and commenting.👸♠️💋💋XOXO

I am overwhelmed by the “likes” and comments on the videos from my dates! This is why we love the lifestyle.I am a slut. I am proud that I let so many guys fuck me. I really enjoy the comments too. I’m not offended by the terms slut, whore, or anything else. I like what I like I know a lot of guys want to see creampie and bareback—and I LOVE them too, but not worth the risk. The feeling, for me, isn’t that big of a difference. I love the stretching and the aggressive nature of my chosen lovers. My husband is very well endowed, so it isn’t that he doesn’t satisfy me….,I just love being slutty! So thank everyone and keep watching and commenting.👸♠️💋💋XOXO
You do have a body that's built for sin ! :devil: . I get the condom thing. They never bothered me during sex
or watching it. If your priorities are to not get pregnant or catch something they are great options. I get that
some people hate them as well. Good luck and thanks for the pics/vids ;)(y)

Back