Lets have some fun- caption these and the best one will be used.

AnnieS

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
From
US
Ok so I met with one of my regular bulls this past week for a fun filled three days at a conference for some fucking and sucking and cumming. I'm in the process of building a new album to share some of the fun and thought I'd let some of you who like me to actually be a part of the process. I have three pictures that are before and during my meet that are the build up. I'll post the images in sequence and you guys give me your best caption for the image. I get a lot of feedback on my caption descriptions so you guys seem to like that quite a bit and I thought with this new HW album I'd let you guys have some fun with it. Be descriptive and meet the character limit. I think its 150? Here is the first image.admiring my outfit.jpg

Ok so I met with one of my regular bulls this past week for a fun filled three days at a conference for some fucking and sucking and cumming. I'm in the process of building a new album to share some of the fun and thought I'd let some of you who like me to actually be a part of the process. I have three pictures that are before and during my meet that are the build up. I'll post the images in sequence and you guys give me your best caption for the image. I get a lot of feedback on my caption descriptions so you guys seem to like that quite a bit and I thought with this new HW album I'd let you guys have some fun with it. Be descriptive and meet the character limit. I think its 150? Here is the first image.View attachment 6999278
You rocked this hard baby.

Ok so I met with one of my regular bulls this past week for a fun filled three days at a conference for some fucking and sucking and cumming. I'm in the process of building a new album to share some of the fun and thought I'd let some of you who like me to actually be a part of the process. I have three pictures that are before and during my meet that are the build up. I'll post the images in sequence and you guys give me your best caption for the image. I get a lot of feedback on my caption descriptions so you guys seem to like that quite a bit and I thought with this new HW album I'd let you guys have some fun with it. Be descriptive and meet the character limit. I think its 150? Here is the first image.View attachment 6999278
Annie always so fine. So love your fun

Double Trouble

“Honey, this is the last time you will see my belly this flat for the next 9 months.. I plan on fucking him multiple times for the next 3 days and he said he isn’t stopping until he knocks up this married white pussy with his thick black cum. He shoots it so much deeper into my womb than you ever do. But that is exactly why you wanted me to become a hotwife isn’t it, dear? God, he shoots so much of that black baby making seed I might just become pregnant with twins. I guess I will need to spend even more time at the gym after delivering to regain this figure. You still want to taste my milk when I start lactating? Only a few drops though, dear.”

Last edited:
What a FOX

This should get my my husband that raise. Hopefully I can convince his boss, weekly.

"HHHHMMMMMMM I wonder what the button limits REALLY are in public? How daring should I actually be? I wonder how many husbands are going to get slapped tonight for getting caught by their wives looking? Which buttons say "sexy" and how much further do I go to get to "slutty?"

The bubble caption in the 3rrd person as you look at yourself in the mirror.... "Damn Annie, you look good! 'Bull' is gonna have an instant erection the moment he sets his eyes on you. Will yiu be able to tease him and make that big cock ache in desire or will you give in to your horny desires the moment he touches you?" 🤔

Yeah, Honey, it's a lot of buttons. My black bull actually found it for me and said I should wear it tonight. Buttoned-up, it doesn't look slutty at all. Quite proper. But he says that at our restaurant, he's gonna start unbuttoning them under the table, from the bottom up to my thigh. When we leave the restaurant the flash of thigh and my QoS tat on my ankle might tip off some people that they're seeing a white slut about to get blacked. In the elevator, more buttons to near my pussy. In the room, he said he's going to pop the last buttons with his teeth and my total sluttiness will be revealed and I'll be his for the taking. All night. In any way he wants. Baby, I have to admit, I'm starting to get wet already.....

Back