Advice for trying bbc again

sexygirl4u

Female
From
Norway
Hi!

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm just looking for some quick advice or scenarios on a situation I'm going to go through.
I had a three some a couple months ago with my bf and a black guy and I'd say it was a positive experience. One of the biggest reasons it was a three some was that when me and my bf were initially going to do this, we wanted to be safe and comfortable for me. So having someone familiar there was good! Of course, my bf's main reasons was obviously he wanted to participate. :)

I'm thinking of wanting to try a bbc again but this time just between me and the black guy we choose. The reason is that while the three some was good, it sort of ruined the rythm whenever someone switched places and it was a bit distracting. So that is my little complaint about a three some.

Is there a way to bring up the fact that you might not want your partner to be there? Or at least not be a participant? I just think it's a sensitive topic and can come off the wrong way.

It'd also give me a chance to try to find a bbc on the larger side too lol. The previous guy we had a three some with was 22 cm which was good! But this time maybe a bigger? ;)

Hi!

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm just looking for some quick advice or scenarios on a situation I'm going to go through.
I had a three some a couple months ago with my bf and a black guy and I'd say it was a positive experience. One of the biggest reasons it was a three some was that when me and my bf were initially going to do this, we wanted to be safe and comfortable for me. So having someone familiar there was good! Of course, my bf's main reasons was obviously he wanted to participate. :)

I'm thinking of wanting to try a bbc again but this time just between me and the black guy we choose. The reason is that while the three some was good, it sort of ruined the rythm whenever someone switched places and it was a bit distracting. So that is my little complaint about a three some.

Is there a way to bring up the fact that you might not want your partner to be there? Or at least not be a participant? I just think it's a sensitive topic and can come off the wrong way.

It'd also give me a chance to try to find a bbc on the larger side too lol. The previous guy we had a three some with was 22 cm which was good! But this time maybe a bigger? ;)
You need to speak with your bf. Try to dri.nk something togheder and tell him your ideas. At least tell him you want to fuck the bull when he is looking. In case his reaction are strange and he Don't want you can say it was the alco. hol who was speaking.

Hi!

Keep us posted of your advances! and also let us see some pics if you want it;)

Hi!

Hehe, I knew it wouldn’t be a one time thing just like with my wife, once you go black 😅

As for your predicament I would just suggest maybe going slowly into the hotwife thing first with him in the room atleast. Maybe he gets sloppy seconds once your done with your black lover. Only then if he’s comfortable with that, going into a situation where you play alone.

This is a very sensitive topic if the husband/BF doesn’t already want this for himself and even then fantasy can go wrong really quickly.

Your partner needs to be able to handle seeing you getting pleasured by another man, maybe even better than himself

Hehe, I knew it wouldn’t be a one time thing just like with my wife, once you go black 😅

As for your predicament I would just suggest maybe going slowly into the hotwife thing first with him in the room atleast. Maybe he gets sloppy seconds once your done with your black lover. Only then if he’s comfortable with that, going into a situation where you play alone.

This is a very sensitive topic if the husband/BF doesn’t already want this for himself and even then fantasy can go wrong really quickly.

Your partner needs to be able to handle seeing you getting pleasured by another man, maybe even better than himself
thanks i guess that could be an alternative for a three some.

I did initially plan it to be a one time thing but just wanted to try one more time just because i felt like we didn't do it properly the first time lol

I did initially plan it to be a one time thing but just wanted to try one more time just because i felt like we didn't do it properly the first time lol
And if you do end up getting it properly this time who knows where that could lead 😏

It's gonna lead to more times ;)

Why do you think your boyfriend would not be supportive of your desire to be a slut and aspiring sizequeen? You need to bring it up with him. If he’s supportive, then keep him as your boyfriend. If he isn’t, then decide whether being a slut is important enough for you to want to give up whatever you have with him in order to pursue your dark desires. Pretty simple really.

Why do you think your boyfriend would not be supportive of your desire to be a slut and aspiring sizequeen? You need to bring it up with him. If he’s supportive, then keep him as your boyfriend. If he isn’t, then decide whether being a slut is important enough for you to want to give up whatever you have with him in order to pursue your dark desires. Pretty simple really.
Thanks yes he said he wasn't opposed to it so I think that's a good sign? :)

I explained to him that I don't think we did our first time correctly. I know when we've tried things in the past, the first time is usually not very good because we were sort of learning lol :p So maybe this is the same thing too. At least he understands!

His preference is to just try it again with the same guy before (they get a long pretty well) but I'm sort of thinking of many trying to find someone new?

Maybe try again but make it a go with the flow situation, few drinks...
Even if you already plan on fucking the other guy, play it off as tho it's just hanging out with someone else with all 3 present...
Let other guy start slowly teasing, keep your bf in the mix by stroking or kissing him with your ass upso the other guy has a open opportunity to play with you or more, pull out his cock and rub it on your pussy, see how your bf responds to that...
If it goes well, introduce it as a more regular thing, with time your bf will gradually just see it as a normal thing and you can get the best of both, healthy at home relationship, and the freedom to be any type of slut you desire.

Last edited:
I think your main goal here seems to be wanting to try with someone new. But in doing so, this is almost like the female cheating mentality creeping in. Take care here, because once that sneaks in it is VERY hard to go back. And you do want this to be something that strengthens your relationship, not puts damage in to it.

Talk with your man and be VERY open and honest. Tell him, you so love and admire him for giving you the pleasure of two men together. But also tell him it has started you fantasising of being sexually free and enjoying other Black men you meet. Maybe ask him if he would find it exciting if you went out on the pull and brought a guu home. Or went with him to a hotel. And ask him of he would mind being in a chair watching you have your first orgasm or two with this man. Then he gets involved. Or perhaps he waits in the next room, or downstairs and you call him up once youve been fucked and filled 😊
Talk talk and talk. Figure out the areas that you both find appealing. And go forth with the next man you find.
But, I suspect you have already got a man in mind 😉🤔

You also raised an interesting question. How do you ensure the guy is big before you are intimate? My ex and I dealt with this. If she/we were chatting with the guy online, we would ask to see pics of his equipment. (Hoping that we see actual pics of him!) At a night club or bar, she might discreetly rub or brush her hand across his crotch. Of course, in some cases, he is so well hung that it is obvious by looking.

What about starting by him stripping naked and being totally vulnerable, and then you tie him to the chair. Gagging him with your panties is optional then.

He gets to watch but not be cumbersome towards your pleasure that should cum first.

A blindfold gives you more power and sensory control too. Will he agree to wear a cockcage for you? That’s also helpful

Fortunately both you and your wife have to be on the same page I’m above average when I was sleeping with my wife and started buying her BBC dildos. I always leaned towards the biggest ones because that’s where my attraction and love for them arrived. I slowly pulled away away from sleeping with my wife because I too prefer handsome black men I will always choose BBC’s over anything

I think your main goal here seems to be wanting to try with someone new. But in doing so, this is almost like the female cheating mentality creeping in. Take care here, because once that sneaks in it is VERY hard to go back. And you do want this to be something that strengthens your relationship, not puts damage in to it.

Talk with your man and be VERY open and honest. Tell him, you so love and admire him for giving you the pleasure of two men together. But also tell him it has started you fantasising of being sexually free and enjoying other Black men you meet. Maybe ask him if he would find it exciting if you went out on the pull and brought a guu home. Or went with him to a hotel. And ask him of he would mind being in a chair watching you have your first orgasm or two with this man. Then he gets involved. Or perhaps he waits in the next room, or downstairs and you call him up once youve been fucked and filled 😊
Talk talk and talk. Figure out the areas that you both find appealing. And go forth with the next man you find.
But, I suspect you have already got a man in mind 😉🤔
Thanks for the advice! yes I'm grateful that he's so patient and understanding. I feel for me at least, I'd never be open to the idea of him having sex with someone else :/

I'll try to sort of approach it next time starting like you said :) I don't have anyone in mind as I haven't started looking yet. But I think I'm interested in something a bit bigger (25 cm? I don't know)

Thanks for the advice! yes I'm grateful that he's so patient and understanding. I feel for me at least, I'd never be open to the idea of him having sex with someone else :/

I'll try to sort of approach it next time starting like you said :) I don't have anyone in mind as I haven't started looking yet. But I think I'm interested in something a bit bigger (25 cm? I don't know)
Giirrl you one thousand percent should use this opportunity to explore around a bit. If you're boyfriend got along with the bbc previously, you can say it's an opportunity to meet new friends too. :D You get fucked by a new guy and your bf might have something in common too who knows.
Why stop and limit yourself at 25 cm? :LOL::LOL: Bigger is always better so if you can even find a 11 inch (or 28 cm) I think you should take it
A good use of this site is to literally look for that lmao

Well keep in mind if you are having an outside relationship then that entitles him to the same. COMMUNICATE! And keep in mind many of the replies here have nothing to do with your questyion but rather the individual kink of the reply- from males usually.

Back