4inchcuckuk

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
To all the ladies out there…

My wife has recently expressed that she “wants to get ran through by BBC’s” and that she wants “to be a whore for BBC”

For the ladies who have had more than two cocks at once (three or more at once); can I please get an insight into…

- what about being used by three or more men at once turns you on?
- how did you feel during & afterwards?
- do you feel good about having been gang fucked?

Look forward to hearing your responses,

Thanks

Mine gets gang banged about once a month at least. Normally 6 to 8 BBC guys and the most is 13.
Hey there me and my girlfriend live in fort worth and have experimented some but it's always been A fantasy of mine to see her with a group of black men and I think she's down for maybe if we could talk to you a little And give her an insider. View on it, she'd be for sure. I'm 34 and she's 31 please message me

Hey guys. I ❤️ gangbangs! The sensation is unlike any other, but they are so hard to plan! I’d love monthly but it usually happens 4 to 5 times a year, so I have more 3 somes and solo play. I enjoy the dynamic of them all, but gangbangs are on a different level! 7 guys is the most for me to date. Hubby tried to get 10, but 3 were a no show.

- what about being used by three or more men at once turns you on? ……it’s hard to explain. I enjoy being the center of attention and used. I ❤️ the sounds around me too

- how did you feel during & afterwards?….worn out! A feeling of accomplishment that I made all those guys cum!. My kitty felt very loose and hubby LOVES that

- do you feel good about having been gang fucked? 💯. I adore being a slut We typically play in late afternoon and I love going out in public knowing that I just got fucked be a lot of guys.

XOXO💋👸♠️

Last edited:
Back