The reason why i fell in love with being with dark skinned men

Sarahbunny

Female
Gold Member
From
GA, US
Most people think it due to the size or the physical aspect, but for me and many others i think its the social and mental aspect. No other community has appreciated me more than this. I'm adored loved and appreciated. I agree that black men are far superior sexually and visually. but the feeling of being lusted after and cared for is by far the biggest reason why i'm deep into this kink.

So thank you everyone for making my last two years so amazing ❤️

Most people think it due to the size or the physical aspect, but for me and many others i think its the social and mental aspect. No other community has appreciated me more than this. I'm adored loved and appreciated. I agree that black men are far superior sexually and visually. but the feeling of being lusted after and cared for is by far the biggest reason why i'm deep into this kink.

You are indeed adored. As a whiteboy who could never please women how Black Kings can, the social and cerebral aspects are more important than physical at this point. Let's face it, I'm not getting much physical. I desire women but I can only ever be an inferior specimen.

I'm lusting after you. You are so fucking sexy hot and deserve the best fucking and that is from BBC. I'm a cuck wannabe and know that BBC is superior.

Back