Why is BBC sooo addicting??

Hi, and welcome. Firstly, this whole notion that black men fuck better, or have more stamina, is all subjective. The same way I could say Latina women or whatever race of women have better pussy or fuck better than another race of women, is all subjective based on my own opinion. So, the reason for the addiction will definitely vary. I know I don't have, and have never considered myself a BBC, however, many women have given me praise for my skills. But that comes from experience, being a good listener, living a healthy lifestyle so my energy and stamina are at their peak. Just have a taste and find out, but don't let one experience dictate your overall opinion. You will definitely have some mediocre experiences, just like you will have some amazing ones. I am pretty sure after you have some black men experience, you will still say you had some better white men experience. Chemistry, skills, and confidence play a big part in helping to make the experience memorable, and don't base it solely on dick size. Like I've said before, a big dick, unless that's all that matters to you, doesn't make it better. You truly need to find out for yourself, then share once you have.
Great post! 🥇
When we decided to get into this lifestyle, we were not only looking for BBC. We're open minded and we were just looking for a 3rd in our half-open marriage. After checking out the Cuckold, Stag & Vixen and swinger sites, it became obvious it would be a black guy. My wife has had 2 Black Bulls in the past 6/7 years, both long term relationships, and love it.
The Bull having a BBC is a major thrill, but the taboo and skin contrast is a major thrill as well! I'm not present in the play date, so I just have to imagine them together. Her pale white legs wrapped around his back, rutting to orgasm, is a huge turn on for me.
My wife does admit that black guys do fuck better. And she loves the looks she gets when she out on a playdate from other white couples and women!

The size is what attracts most of us but they have so much more stamina making you feel like a true woman a female they cum more and in general are better at sex making them better for white wifes.. for me its also that color difference that black go go inside white pussy optical i live that!!
yes for us not just the size, but the color difference, we like the dark chocolate the best, my first time seeing my wife that a BBC he was dark chocolate, I came with out touching myself. it never get dull here is one of our lovers and he has a 10" beauty

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate

Attachments

• IMG_2657.jpg
    IMG_2657.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 9
Hey everyone, I'm Alexis and I'm new here. My husband has been trying to get me to try bbc for a while now and I'm really starting to think I need to. But what is it about bbc that seems so addictive? My husband says it's not only the size but the way black men fuck is just an entirely different experience. So I guess what I'm asking is what's so different about it? If any other hotwifes or any bulls have any insight please tell me. He always says I'm made for bbc and idk what that means either but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
it took my wife to another level, when she went black

Hey everyone, I'm Alexis and I'm new here. My husband has been trying to get me to try bbc for a while now and I'm really starting to think I need to. But what is it about bbc that seems so addictive? My husband says it's not only the size but the way black men fuck is just an entirely different experience. So I guess what I'm asking is what's so different about it? If any other hotwifes or any bulls have any insight please tell me. He always says I'm made for bbc and idk what that means either but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
I can schedule you for a consultation and product demo to give you a better understanding 😉😆

It’s human nature if someone tells u can not have something or it’s Taboo u want it more. Besides women are learning this and coming in droves to experience BBC.

Back