Breeding advice and tips?

BigDickJagger

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
Hey all, I’m not new to this life but I guess I’m about to be tested to see how true I am to this life

Met a couple a few weeks ago and we hit it off a few times and everything has been great.

They recently asked me if I wanted to breed with the wife .. which I’m a little curious about

For one, we have been having raw sex but I have never came inside her. But the next time we meet up they want me to let the whole load go

I’m scared and I don’t want this to end a good relationship but idk how I feel about breeding

Sex is cool and all but once a baby possibly gets involved, it’s a whole different game

Are there any politics with breeding? Like is it a three way relationship? Or will we go our separate ways and they raise the baby?

I’m so confused so if anybody could give me insight on this it would be greatly appreciated Because I don’t want a good thing to go bad due to a miscommunication..

Jagger

I would say everyone should lay all the cards on the table and be upfront of exactly what they want. If the wife really wants you to preg her (hot...Def have the husband document it all) or if it's just a passing thing. The post nut clarity is real, bro. You might want to get stuff on paper stating that'd you want to or not want to be involved in a potential baby's life.
Are you cool with future baby support? Or should they be in charge of everything? Most definitely talk about every scenario.

Hey all, I’m not new to this life but I guess I’m about to be tested to see how true I am to this life

Met a couple a few weeks ago and we hit it off a few times and everything has been great.

They recently asked me if I wanted to breed with the wife .. which I’m a little curious about

For one, we have been having raw sex but I have never came inside her. But the next time we meet up they want me to let the whole load go

I’m scared and I don’t want this to end a good relationship but idk how I feel about breeding

Sex is cool and all but once a baby possibly gets involved, it’s a whole different game

Are there any politics with breeding? Like is it a three way relationship? Or will we go our separate ways and they raise the baby?

I’m so confused so if anybody could give me insight on this it would be greatly appreciated Because I don’t want a good thing to go bad due to a miscommunication..

Jagger
Honestly, I'd dodge this situation completely.. sucks but there's a lot of liability in it if you were to actually get her pregnant, not to mention the loss of friendship possibilities, your finances could be affected, your entire life and lifestyle could be changed.

Jagger

You get a chick pregnant she's gonna have your baby, end of story. Do you not know how pregnancy works?
I'm confused about why YOU are confused 😅😅😅

Jagger
This depends on how everyone wants this to work out legally.. So sit down and develop a binding contract between all parties.. Take in the fact of any state laws within that contract and see if it works out for all parties.. Think 1st sex later.

Jagge
i dont think its a good idea having a kid that you dont know how will they treat and you have no saying in his life

How about some common sense? Did we think about that part? We are talking about human lives here. Are you prepared to have some young man or lady come to you in the their teens and want to discuss you being their *******? Think with the big head not the little head. It helps.

While bare play feels amazing, we only do so at times because the wife is now fixed. A hotwife and I only play bare because I’m snipped and she’s on BC. While finishing inside feels amazing, there are potentially big consequences. Unless legally codified, you are subject baby support for the next 18yrs. Not to mention you are now someone’s *******.

Jagger
Just relax and breed her. Not much that can happen.

Jagger
its really whatever you choose among the 3 of you.
as a husband, i don't want the bull to linger.
as a bull, i'f i'm satified the baby wil be loved & taken care of, i don't to linger.
the variable is always, really the woman.
one-times are the safest to avoid attachment.

LOGIC says this is a potential disaster in the making. Especially with such a short timeframe between initial meeting and desire for you to risk a pregnancy with her.....however, that could be related to an "ungency" also, like time is running out for them to do this if they are doing it. We are in that situation. And LOGIC takes a back seat in a situation like this too often.

LOTS of guys (husbands) involved in this lifestyle are led by their dickheads, and not their brain. They THINK they want something until they have it and realize now its REALITY!! Then they want to flip the OFF switch and that can't be done. That would have to be talked out thoroughly between all of you. You HAVE to know she is in on this too, and not just doing it "for him" which is why a lot of women get involved in any aspect of the lifestyle.

I can also say that LOGIC has little to do with this situation when one truly desires it. LONG explanation, its on here somewhere, but I have a serious desire to be pregnant by someone other than my husband. Something he supports wholly also which makes it a LOT easier to pursue. And the ultimate sitaution for me/us would be an interracial pregnancy. For us, we would need nothing from the "*******"...financially we can easliy afford to raise another baby. Have no reason to assume the result would be any different for our own ******* who is highly successful in life also. No bad genetics to worry about. College educated business owners. And (despite fantasies to the contrary and what 99% of the guys on here believe) anyone I would honestly consider doing this with would have the same positive attributes to offer as a potential "breeder" also.

Chances of me driving or flying half way across the country/world to meet a person I have chatted with a couple times and MAYBE spoke to on the phone but never met prior are about the same as winning the lottery.......but there honestly is no shortage of guys on here that make this request after a couple of partial sentence mispelled chats and an obviously photoshopped photo!! LOLLOL But there is some "bad girl slut" aspect of that that makes for some FUN conversations and fantasies.

In my perfect fantasy, a friendship becomes an affair which then becomes real emotional attachment and a DESIRE to have a pregnancy with my Lover. That takes long time to develop and make happen, and most don;t ever get to that point. Have been there a few times since we got involved in this lifestyle, but the breeding did not happen for various reasons. Now we are at a point where it either HAS to happen soon, or we will "age out" of the[ossibility. Don't want to be raising ******* after we retire!!

Although I can see a situation where someone you have only known for a short period of time, and has a serious desire for this, to be willing to move ahead in just a "few weeks" which is likely months now. I can also see that being a REAL disaster about to happen. Talk, talk, talk, then talk some more before going ahead with this based solely on the HUGE sensuality of the request. Make sure you knwo every possible outcome and how it will work IF......the IF is the elephant in the room. And if it works out, enjoy waht is likely to be the single most sexual sensual SEXCITING situation of all of your lives!!

J (the wife)

You get a chick pregnant she's gonna have your baby, end of story. Do you not know how pregnancy works?
I'm confused about why YOU are confused 😅😅😅
Im confused by his I fuck her bare but I dont cum inside her.....ohhh yeah that will not get her pregnant.

Look there are two sides to this. If a couple says they want you to breed her it could be they do have this odd fetish of another man impregnating the wife and like the others say, you damn well better lay your cards on the table because paternity is forever. If on the other hand the wife or girl is on birth control or cant have children any longer, then the request is more based on its OK for you to orgasm inside the women. I personally use this phrase when I want a bull to know its ok for him to "breed" me and cum deep inside me during sex. I no longer can have children so the enhancement is purely sexual- that we can orgasm together as a man ejaculating in me often makes me cum as well. So find out prior exactly what the intention is. If its actually to impregnate her, then think long and hard about what your doing because its forever. Do you want that baby coming to look for you in 20 years to explain where you went and what happened? If not politely decline and use birth control measures. This decision involves 3 not 2. Be wise and proactive.

Love hearing breed me. How many men have actually been blessed with being allowed come in you Annie's curious kinky minds would love to know!:lips::qos::wub:
Im confused by his I fuck her bare but I dont cum inside her.....ohhh yeah that will not get her pregnant.

Look there are two sides to this. If a couple says they want you to breed her it could be they do have this odd fetish of another man impregnating the wife and like the others say, you damn well better lay your cards on the table because paternity is forever. If on the other hand the wife or girl is on birth control or cant have children any longer, then the request is more based on its OK for you to orgasm inside the women. I personally use this phrase when I want a bull to know its ok for him to "breed" me and cum deep inside me during sex. I no longer can have children so the enhancement is purely sexual- that we can orgasm together as a man ejaculating in me often makes me cum as well. So find out prior exactly what the intention is. If its actually to impregnate her, then think long and hard about what your doing because its forever. Do you want that baby coming to look for you in 20 years to explain where you went and what happened? If not politely decline and use birth control measures. This decision involves 3 not 2. Be wise and proactive.

Before I was married I had really good luck getting laid. I was scared to death of getting a girl pregnant so I bought rubbers by the case.
I knew too many guys where the girlfriend got knocked up even tho she said she was on the pill.
Yes there was times I didn't use a condom but that was stupid.
Two exceptions. One was a long term deal I had with an older happily married gal with a family. I was her once a week side peice. She told me there was no way she was getting pregnant. No rubbers with her.
Different gal, married, pregnant and horny as fuck. Already pregnant so no rubbers.
Present day, wife and I enjoy fun with a guy we know, wife is past the age of pregnancy worries so bare with him.
I don't know what would be worse, a guy getting a wife pregnant or a couples wife getting knocked up.

Last edited:

Jagger

Jagger
My advice to you (I have 3 ******* by 2 married white couple) is to find out how secure they are in the marriage (ie…. How long have they been married, their financial situation as in are they very stable and secure before and after financially! Do they own their own house and then some! There are plenty of details to cover that I can speak of but this isn’t the place to disclose it! But video the full conversation and their is a legal (Lawyer paperwork) document that can cover you in certain situation if done correctly according to your state! Once you get all that out the way, FUCK AND BREED her like she was your own wife all the way til birth and then keep
It going or it will be very weird for you, her, and ESPECIALLY the husband!

BNWO…..

There's many cases about lesbain couples that agree, one getting pregnant from a guy so they can have a family. Cool
They split up, the (real) mom gets stuck with it, comes back to the guy, he has to pay support till 18.
Nice

Last edited:
Back