I said yes

So last week I told everyone in a profile status that Anthony asked me to marry him and this time I said yes :love:. Pending that I talk with my hubby that I'm separate from. I text him Friday morning telling him we need to talk, and he called me yesterday morning. After a very long conversation he agreed for a divorce and actually said it will be good for both of us since he also has met someone else. I was overcome with joy hearing that. I know deep down will still care for each other. Never in my life did I think this would happen, but it did and I'm happier that hell right now. I also promised Anthony that I would no longer spread my legs for another man. I'm in heaven at the moment! Don't know yet when we will tie the knot but when we do my B2W family will be the first to know! :love::love::love: Beenblackened
Congratulations🎉🎉

So last week I told everyone in a profile status that Anthony asked me to marry him and this time I said yes :love:. Pending that I talk with my hubby that I'm separate from. I text him Friday morning telling him we need to talk, and he called me yesterday morning. After a very long conversation he agreed for a divorce and actually said it will be good for both of us since he also has met someone else. I was overcome with joy hearing that. I know deep down will still care for each other. Never in my life did I think this would happen, but it did and I'm happier that hell right now. I also promised Anthony that I would no longer spread my legs for another man. I'm in heaven at the moment! Don't know yet when we will tie the knot but when we do my B2W family will be the first to know! :love::love::love: Beenblackened
Congratulations!

I am so happy for you!!🥰🥰🥰 Hope the best to you two!!!

Congratulations beautiful

That's awesome. Congratulations to both of you wishing you many happy years together and much success for years to come.

Congratulations hottie🌹

Back