Masc jack of spades

I’m an athletic and masc man in all parts of my life except when I’m around black men. Ever since college when I had a black roommate, I find myself unable to do anything but give in to whatever any black man wants. My roommate was a black stud and he loved telling me, I was just a white pussy to him. I had never been talked to like that before, but I was unable to say anything in my defense. He would tell me about how he was going to ******* my pink hole, and I would just stand there. He would walk around naked, and I would start to shake with anxiety. He would just laugh. By the second week of school, he had me on my knees sucking his big dick. I became his sex slave after that. Now, 30 years later, I still get very submissive around black men. I worry that when I go to Home Depot some black dude will tell me to follow him into the bathroom and tell me to suck him off. And I know that I would do whatever he wants.

I can relate to how you feel, and envy your introduction to Black cock and superior male dominance. If only more Black men would speak and behave this way. I think far more white males could become sex slaves during their early adult years. Its a healthy way to be 🥰

Back