BBC WANTED southwestern Pennsylvania

I’m trying to get my girlfriend to go black and I’m close with it. Got her a 14” bbc toy and she takes half. She talks about how she’s a snow bunny and how she’s going to ride black dick but I can’t seem to find a candidate for it. The closest I got was with my buddy D but he was cuffed up. Or else he would…. She was ready to take him to dinner and everything. I think we will have to act like old friends or maybe we could just meet at a place near a hotel and coincidentally seduced her. I would love for her to ride my face while sucking you, and then her sucking me while you give her back strokes. If you think you can tame her, do it! She needs blacked!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3493.jpeg
    IMG_3493.jpeg
    691.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3492.jpeg
    IMG_3492.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 64
I’m trying to get my girlfriend to go black and I’m close with it. Got her a 14” bbc toy and she takes half. She talks about how she’s a snow bunny and how she’s going to ride black dick but I can’t seem to find a candidate for it. The closest I got was with my buddy D but he was cuffed up. Or else he would…. She was ready to take him to dinner and everything. I think we will have to act like old friends or maybe we could just meet at a place near a hotel and coincidentally seduced her. I would love for her to ride my face while sucking you, and then her sucking me while you give her back strokes. If you think you can tame her, do it! She needs blacked!!!!
Right down the street!👀

Back