Curious I guess?

Ok I'm new and so far just checking this out, but I have a question.

My boyfriend of 6 years has been telling me for awhile now that he wants to share me with black men, it seems different and odd to me but he says it's actually the "new norm."

Is this true? Am I that sheltered that I just missed the memo or breaking news alert about it?

Attachments

• objhisykveia1.jpg
    objhisykveia1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 190
  • GC2MSjBawAA-hGy.jpeg
    GC2MSjBawAA-hGy.jpeg
    517.9 KB · Views: 189

My boyfriend of 6 years has been telling me for awhile now that he wants to share me with black men, it seems different and odd to me but he says it's actually the "new norm."

Is this true? Am I that sheltered that I just missed the memo or breaking news alert about it?
How do you feel about it? Have you had any sexual thoughts with a black guy? Have any of your g/f's had a black guy?

Love that thick ass baby

Its prob not the new normal but it is a nice exerience as long as everyone goes in with open mind. When my ex and I were in the lifestyle it was very sexy and hella fun

I definitely wouldn't call it the "new norm" for all couples.. but there is definitely a group of beta white men who think this way. They usually have gfs with bodies we would label as "Built for Black" like you, and there seems to be an overwhelming urge by these men to see their women "Blacked". Definitely a kink centered around the visual contrast, and inherent "Breedability" of their woman and the assumed fertility of BBC men.

Life is short. If it interests you in the least and it doesn’t hurt anyone…DO IT!!
Stop waiting for public opinion to make your choices. Between the cultural weight and religious guilt I am amazed people can find happiness

Wow! You guys would definitely love it!

Very true.....White Women all over are realizing that BBC can deliver the good sex and good orgasms they deserve....and they still get to have a loving Cuckold BF or Hubby too!!!

I don't know about all that, but you're certainly packing some assmeat. Looks like some good doggystyle 😋😋😍

Back