White wife (29) and Indian husband (29) just dipping our toes in this.

Hi there everyone, we are a married couple that have just started looking into cuckolding. We have been been together 11 years, married 5 of them. We have only ever been each other as far as sexual partners go. We are an interracial couple already, me being white and him being Indian. So I already enjoy the difference in skin tone.

We enjoyed a very healthy sex up until last year. Then I, Savanah, grew bored with it, it had become repetitive and rather predictable. We had a sit down and talked about it, told him some rather hard truths, his cock just didn’t fill me up anymore, I wasn’t cumming as regular anymore, and the overall excitement wasn’t there in anymore.

He took it very hard and we almost called it quits, but we pulled through and he accepted his shortcomings and agreed to seek elsewhere to ensure my sexual satisfaction.

So here we are checking out cuckolding and everything it might bring to our relationship. Please feel free to give advice, we need it!

Hi there everyone, we are a married couple that have just started looking into cuckolding. We have been been together 11 years, married 5 of them. We have only ever been each other as far as sexual partners go. We are an interracial couple already, me being white and him being Indian. So I already enjoy the difference in skin tone.

We enjoyed a very healthy sex up until last year. Then I, Savanah, grew bored with it, it had become repetitive and rather predictable. We had a sit down and talked about it, told him some rather hard truths, his cock just didn’t fill me up anymore, I wasn’t cumming as regular anymore, and the overall excitement wasn’t there in anymore.

He took it very hard and we almost called it quits, but we pulled through and he accepted his shortcomings and agreed to seek elsewhere to ensure my sexual satisfaction.

So here we are checking out cuckolding and everything it might bring to our relationship. Please feel free to give advice, we need it!
I think it’s that you’re very open with him that you want to explore more. Definitely message me if you wanna chat and get to know each other.

Last edited:

Welcome!
Enjoy some BBC and get the orgasms you deserve!

Back