Diverse Couple - Curious About BBC Lifestyle - Petite Asian Wife (SoCal)

K4SBBC69

Couple
Gold Member
Hi Everyone!

My wife and I have a very strong relationship. We have been together for 13 years and married for almost 5. We fantazise a lot in bed about her taking bbc and being a hotwife and she has always been receptive and has said to me many times that she would be down. However, we both know it’s easy to fantasize, but actually getting into it takes a leap of faith. I think we will definitely get there with time as we both are sexual people that like to have fun.

My wife is petite and Asian (4’11 Desi/Filipina mixed), but she can certainly get freaky ;) I would love to slowly get her into the BBC hotwife lifestyle in real time. We are in SoCal, but maybe a Vegas BBC trip one day? I think a good place to start would be for her to suck a bbc. We are a close, chill couple and we are looking for good vibes and respectful people.

Attachments

• IMG_2704.jpeg
    IMG_2704.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 794
  • IMG_2705.jpeg
    IMG_2705.jpeg
    353.5 KB · Views: 782
  • IMG_2706.jpeg
    IMG_2706.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 790
  • IMG_2707.jpeg
    IMG_2707.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 808
  • IMG_2708.jpeg
    IMG_2708.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 802
  • IMG_2709.jpeg
    IMG_2709.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 812
Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

My wife and I have a very strong relationship. We have been together for 13 years and married for almost 5. We fantazise a lot in bed about her taking bbc and being a hotwife and she has always been receptive and has said to me many times that she would be down. -However, we both know it’s easy to fantasize, but actually getting into it take a leap of faith. I think we will definitely get there with time as we both are sexual people that like to have fun.

My wife is petite and Asian (4’11 Desi/Filipina mixed), but she can certainly get freaky ;) I would love to slowly get her into the BBC hotwife lifestyle in real time. We are in SoCal, but maybe a Vegas BBC trip one day? I think a good place to start would be for her to suck a bbc. We are a close, chill couple and we are looking for good vibes and respectful people.
Damn

Hi Everyone!

My wife and I have a very strong relationship. We have been together for 13 years and married for almost 5. We fantazise a lot in bed about her taking bbc and being a hotwife and she has always been receptive and has said to me many times that she would be down. -However, we both know it’s easy to fantasize, but actually getting into it take a leap of faith. I think we will definitely get there with time as we both are sexual people that like to have fun.

She is definitely a very beautiful wife and you are so lucky to have her!! As she is to have you the support want to explore and expand your horizons as a couple!! Hope we could chat sime time!!

There is no better chemistry in bed than a married Asian wife and a good looking well built single Black lover. They go so well together in bed…she will absolutely always remember him … its just unforgettable sex that she’ll want again.

Hi Everyone!

Local Vega BBC here -
Shoot me a message when you're coming out this way and we can set up a proper introduction...

IMG_1521.JPG

Hi Everyone!

Your wife is very beautiful and sexy. Sounds like she definitely wants to try it, and she will surely enjoy it if she does. There’s nothing like that feeling of being stuffed full and pounded so, so deep. But what about you? I sense that you’re still not sure, and you may be correct In that. You can try starting with just a suck, but I guarantee you, neit she nor the stud will want to stop at that. Good luck.

There is no better chemistry in bed than a married Asian wife and a good looking well built single Black lover. They go so well together in bed…she will absolutely always remember him … its just unforgettable sex that she’ll want again.
Absolutely! I think she is going to look so fucking hot actually taking one

Back