Mississippi couple looking for BBC

we are located near tupelo and amory. she is thick and can please any need. we are in search of a BBC. must have 9 inches and thick. we are tired of just talking and getting nothing.will provide contact info and can provide more for right BBC
I thought mississippi was filled with black men that enjoy white pussy. If ever in Destin fla let me know

we are having the same problem. Do you know of another site that we may have more luck with? if so would you please send or recommend us in the right direction.

we are having the same problem. Do you know of another site that we may have more luck with? if so would you please send or recommend us in the right direction.
It’s not the website. It’s the people or those men who act as couples that waste our time. Prime example. There have been numerous black men from your area post on here yet for some reason you have not been in contact with them. Why is that?

we are located near tupelo and amory. she is thick and can please any need. we are in search of a BBC. must have 9 inches and thick. we are tired of just talking and getting nothing.will provide contact info and can provide more for right BBC
how thick

I thought mississippi was filled with black men that enjoy white pussy. If ever in Destin fla let me know
Those white women in that state too racist you end up searching for a unicorn in a rural state i go there 2 to 6 times a year since the late 70s no vibe at all. That being said I could do well in rural Washington, Montana south Dakota Minnesota etc.places far from the ultra racist deep south

Last edited:
Those white women in that state too racist you end up searching for a unicorn ina rural state i go there 2 to 6 times a year since the late 70s no vibe at all
It’s like that many places in the south. Yet there are some that enjoy being used by black dick. Those from this website that are real are few. Hopefully the ones who posted this are real and will actually fuck instead of just endless messages. Good luck

Back