Diverse Couple - Curious About BBC Lifestyle - Petite Asian Wife (SoCal)

Hi Everyone!

My wife and I have a very strong relationship. We have been together for 13 years and married for almost 5. We fantazise a lot in bed about her taking bbc and being a hotwife and she has always been receptive and has said to me many times that she would be down. -However, we both know it’s easy to fantasize, but actually getting into it take a leap of faith. I think we will definitely get there with time as we both are sexual people that like to have fun.

My wife is petite and Asian (4’11 Desi/Filipina mixed), but she can certainly get freaky ;) I would love to slowly get her into the BBC hotwife lifestyle in real time. We are in SoCal, but maybe a Vegas BBC trip one day? I think a good place to start would be for her to suck a bbc. We are a close, chill couple and we are looking for good vibes and respectful people.
She looks amazing and sexy as hell love to become your guy.

Hi Everyone!

My wife and I have a very strong relationship. We have been together for 13 years and married for almost 5. We fantazise a lot in bed about her taking bbc and being a hotwife and she has always been receptive and has said to me many times that she would be down. -However, we both know it’s easy to fantasize, but actually getting into it take a leap of faith. I think we will definitely get there with time as we both are sexual people that like to have fun.

My wife is petite and Asian (4’11 Desi/Filipina mixed), but she can certainly get freaky ;) I would love to slowly get her into the BBC hotwife lifestyle in real time. We are in SoCal, but maybe a Vegas BBC trip one day? I think a good place to start would be for her to suck a bbc. We are a close, chill couple and we are looking for good vibes and respectful people.

that's a gorgeous women

Hello. Beautiful mature white married woman! looking for a very clean Real HUNG BBC, Husband and I would love to film us with lots of close ups. I would love to find someone and make it a regular thing, when we are available please must be freshly showered able to perform while husband films, get rock hard and stay hard love to have fun we are down to earth lite drinkers 420 must be very respectful and discrete it will be at our home please text me and set up a get together really looking forward! 916-758-1725

Attachments

• IMG_1493.PNG
    IMG_1493.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 61
  • View recent photos-2.png
    View recent photos-2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
Hi Everyone!

Love your beautiful ass baby

Hello. Beautiful mature white married woman! looking for a very clean Real HUNG BBC, Husband and I would love to film us with lots of close ups. I would love to find someone and make it a regular thing, when we are available please must be freshly showered able to perform while husband films, get rock hard and stay hard love to have fun we are down to earth lite drinkers 420 must be very respectful and discrete it will be at our home please text me and set up a get together really looking forward! 916-758-1725
My pleasure to give you that!

Hi Everyone!

Dm im a bull

Back