Diverse Couple - Curious About BBC Lifestyle - Petite Asian Wife (SoCal)

Hi Everyone!

My wife and I have a very strong relationship. We have been together for 13 years and married for almost 5. We fantazise a lot in bed about her taking bbc and being a hotwife and she has always been receptive and has said to me many times that she would be down. However, we both know it’s easy to fantasize, but actually getting into it takes a leap of faith. I think we will definitely get there with time as we both are sexual people that like to have fun.

My wife is petite and Asian (4’11 Desi/Filipina mixed), but she can certainly get freaky ;) I would love to slowly get her into the BBC hotwife lifestyle in real time. We are in SoCal, but maybe a Vegas BBC trip one day? I think a good place to start would be for her to suck a bbc. We are a close, chill couple and we are looking for good vibes and respectful people.
Y'all close to San Diego? Might visit

If you are serious about expanding your horizons...I have a suggestion; check out a club called Taboo in Anaheim CA. You may not find an exact match, but you may meet people there who are into house/hotel parties and make some connections. From the looks of your wife, I doubt you guys would have any trouble making some good connections with black men.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

My wife and I have a very strong relationship. We have been together for 13 years and married for almost 5. We fantazise a lot in bed about her taking bbc and being a hotwife and she has always been receptive and has said to me many times that she would be down. However, we both know it’s easy to fantasize, but actually getting into it takes a leap of faith. I think we will definitely get there with time as we both are sexual people that like to have fun.

My wife is petite and Asian (4’11 Desi/Filipina mixed), but she can certainly get freaky ;) I would love to slowly get her into the BBC hotwife lifestyle in real time. We are in SoCal, but maybe a Vegas BBC trip one day? I think a good place to start would be for her to suck a bbc. We are a close, chill couple and we are looking for good vibes and respectful people.
Very hot

Hi Everyone!

Very nice, little sexy thing!

Hi Everyone!

She's VERY Sexy...!!!
Filipinas ARE the sexiest girls on the planet...

Hi Everyone!

Very sexy lady, Mexican Filipina couple here. Perhaps you need to start slow, visit some swing clubs or private parties where there is no obligation to do any thing or you can do as little or as much as you are comfortable with, give you both a chance to see if swinging or sex with others is for you. We been in the lifestyle a long time but it was a slow beginning starting with other women first then a guy then a couple and in time more and more options. Make sure you are both on board with it first and if it works out you will be in for a lot of dun, and if it don’t you can always re think your sexual values. As many have said Asian women or Filipina women are very sexually exciting, I know I’ve been married to one for a long time, and she can be very wild at times when having sex with others, but she is always a respectful wife, mom and person and I and everyone we play with has to understand that. Good Luck with your new beginning!

Hi Everyone!

Gorgeous, would love to head down and enjoy you beautiful wife.

Hi Everyone!

Dm me let’s chat

Back