Hello there, from part of a couple.

Just saying Hello.
I know we still need to get verified as a couple which will happen pretty soon.

But!

Part of a couple, I am 35/F, SO is 33/M

We are new to this site/forum. Hubs has been dying for me to post something on here.

He been expressing some of his fantasies with me, some things I never thought much of at first. Playfully mentions how he would enjoy of my first tattoos if I got one of being a spade.

Though I would feel odd getting a spade in general without first having a few experiences.

Self confidence is a thing for me especially with my new body, so I'm more just putting myself out here a bit.

So hello,
With a dash of tease.

PXL_20230630_181729453~3.jpg

Just saying Hello.

But!

We are new to this site/forum. Hubs has been dying for me to post something on here.

He been expressing some of his fantasies with me, some things I never thought much of at first. Playfully mentions how he would enjoy of my first tattoos if I got one of being a spade.

Though I would feel odd getting a spade in general without first having a few experiences.

Self confidence is a thing for me especially with my new body, so I'm more just putting myself out here a bit.

So hello,
With a dash of tease.

View attachment 6684752
You deserve good sex....All Women do!

Just saying Hello.

But!

So hello,
With a dash of tease.

View attachment 6684752
Welcome to the family

Back