curious young girlfriend

curiouslia

Female
So I've had this fantasy for a while, my sex life is kinda getting stale and i want to try something new. my best friend is super into cucking, and she always tells me about how much better her sex life is ever since she started doing it. i wanted to try and explore it a little and talk with other couples and bulls who have more experience. i havent brought it up to my boyfriend yet, so he doesnt know how interested i am in this lifestyle.

So I've had this fantasy for a while, my sex life is kinda getting stale and i want to try something new. my best friend is super into cucking, and she always tells me about how much better her sex life is ever since she started doing it. i wanted to try and explore it a little and talk with other couples and bulls who have more experience. i havent brought it up to my boyfriend yet, so he doesnt know how interested i am in this lifestyle.
Try meeting up with a bull or two and if you like it tell your BF you're into it and you want to do more.

I can advise you to move forward. because I've loved and watched BBC, interracial, cuckold for a long time... until I got to the point where I became so addicted and convinced my wife to go black, I spent 2 years convincing her, it was difficult but she accepted it, at first 2023 she had her first BBC and now she just wants the BBC and the BBC often comes to fuck her.

I can advise you to move forward. because I've loved and watched BBC, interracial, cuckold for a long time... until I got to the point where I became so addicted and convinced my wife to go black, I spent 2 years convincing her, it was difficult but she accepted it, at first 2023 she had her first BBC and now she just wants the BBC and the BBC often comes to fuck her.
That is a good husband right there. Let me know when i can have your woman to use

Last edited:
I would advise to see what your partner thinks of your fantasy first. I don’t think anyone here wants to break up a healthy relationship. If he is receptive then I would move forward. Unless you see that it’s time to breakup which in that case you already know what to do.

I agree with @BigL-Bull see if he accepts it. And also what ur desires are because if he isn't receptive to it. Could cause a rift in the relationship. So have that "what can we do to spice things up" talk with ur boyfriend first. See where it goes. He doesn't want to I wouldn't stay then because then u will become miserable and possibly cheat on him. Behind his back.

Is your best friend into BBC cuckoliding specifically?

Back