My 19 yrs old girlfriend

If you mean mine, DM me. Be warned, they are boring compared to most postings here. My profile pic is the most revealing.

Now, if you mean the OPs gf pics, I'd love to see a few more too. She does look kinda cute.
No I'm talking about real pics of the person behind your profile.

Yes, I can last up to 2 hours before first cumshot. She can easily fuck for hours and she enjoys it. She gets wet easily and cums a lot
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Impressive. Why would she even go anywhere else unless your size is not to her liking? You don't have to be 10 inches. In fact, at least for me and my bruised cervix, that is too big. 8 inches will do fine.

I hope this all works out for you two.

Hi everyone, I'm new here so i wanted to show you pic of my hot gf. I have this fantasy for years and one year ago we started to discuss it and we are both super turned on by the idea. She doesn't want to try it irl but we had many ropleplays since than, dirty talks about her fucking other guys during sex, she also made Tinder profile on vacation and swaped naked pics with other guys. Hope that she will fuck someone sooner or later
Come to Maiorca and leave me alobe whit she...

Good morning kinkycouple998,
Yes, I've been searching for a couple( female) that would enjoy a threesome with my bbc. I'm here in the Northbay...Solano County.... I reside in Fairfield, I'm very much interested, and if you feel the same, DM me and we can take it from there.

Hi everyone, I'm new here so i wanted to show you pic of my hot gf. I have this fantasy for years and one year ago we started to discuss it and we are both super turned on by the idea. She doesn't want to try it irl but we had many ropleplays since than, dirty talks about her fucking other guys during sex, she also made Tinder profile on vacation and swaped naked pics with other guys. Hope that she will fuck someone sooner or later
Gorgeous

Here's some more
She is a 10, let other men have her for sure. Agreed that body is built for soooo much more.

Make HER ideal fantasy a reality. Black, hung, on vacation, etc. Everything she wants. I’d still advise you to leave them alone at some point where they can fuck 1-1. I understand she wants you watching and you want to watch but leaving them alone to fuck 1-1 will help HER enjoy this for her OWN sexual enjoyment too. Just for a little bit, leave the room, close the door ALL the way and just quietly listen for as long as you hear them enjoying it, maybe 15-30 min as a start? Just my lifelong experience, everyone prefers something different. Try it.

In her fantasy she wants 25-35 yr old ,good looking muscular guy with 20+cm and very thick penis. She would also love it to happen on vacation with a complete stranger and with me watching all that
I started younger than her and I’d say the older and more experienced men are far better. Find true Dom Bulls, ensure her STD health safety then encourage her to go bareback - what a better experience and connection!

You both need her to have an AMAZING experience in order for HER to CRAVE more.

Where you from??

In her fantasy she wants 25-35 yr old ,good looking muscular guy with 20+cm and very thick penis. She would also love it to happen on vacation with a complete stranger and with me watching all that
If u guys wants to come to Cancun let me know, we could get a pretty nice affair around here, I'm almost 20cm+, hope to get u on DM to talk, she's wow, would love to be her first BLC (Big Latin Cock). 🔥😈

She is a bombshell 😍😍😍

Great body

She is hot

I surely would

Back