New uk couple intro.

thedjango

Couple
From
UK
We are a mid fifties happily married couple. Have been married for 33 years and for most of those years fantasised about her being with another black guy or group of black guys. This has always just been a fantasy for her though and although I've always been keen to take it further she's always been reluctant to.
Recently however we've discussed it a lot and she's now agreed to seriously consider arranging to let a black guy fuck her while I watch. We've even got to the point of discussing how and where we would meet him and if he would need to wear a condom- she says yes I would prefer her not too !!
Our sex life has gone up another level since she's agreed to think seriously about doing this and she's been having huge orgasms and getting really wet when I use her black dildos on her imagining it's a real bbc fucking her.
She's built for BBC (big tits and big arse) and often attracts admiring looks from black guys when we are out.
Hopefully we can make this happen but she's still thinking about it so I'll have to be patient.
I will post some pictures if her later on but just wanted to introduce ourselves for now.

We are a mid fifties happily married couple. Have been married for 33 years and for most of those years fantasised about her being with another black guy or group of black guys. This has always just been a fantasy for her though and although I've always been keen to take it further she's always been reluctant to.
Recently however we've discussed it a lot and she's now agreed to seriously consider arranging to let a black guy fuck her while I watch. We've even got to the point of discussing how and where we would meet him and if he would need to wear a condom- she says yes I would prefer her not too !!
Our sex life has gone up another level since she's agreed to think seriously about doing this and she's been having huge orgasms and getting really wet when I use her black dildos on her imagining it's a real bbc fucking her.
She's built for BBC (big tits and big arse) and often attracts admiring looks from black guys when we are out.
Hopefully we can make this happen but she's still thinking about it so I'll have to be patient.
I will post some pictures if her later on but just wanted to introduce ourselves for now.
Take the leap, you'll never look back.

hello. Keep going, I'm sure you won't regret it.

She looks well lush...

Welcome from London 👍🏾
My wife has been with Kelly many times, he is for sure one of the good ones! They fucked for over 2 years and he was always a total legend! It only stopped as we moved to Cheshire, but he is welcome here ANY TIME and we still talk about him.

One of the absolute best guys you could ever meet apart from supporting a shite football team :)

My wife has been with Kelly many times, he is for sure one of the good ones! They fucked for over 2 years and he was always a total legend! It only stopped as we moved to Cheshire, but he is welcome here ANY TIME and we still talk about him.

One of the absolute best guys you could ever meet apart from supporting a shite football team :)
There was no need for the football comment 🤣😂

Dm for bbc

Back