GF is ready to explore

tl5000

Couple
From
TX, US
We're a bf/gf couple, not married in our 30s. This has been a kink of mine for a long time and I finally opened up to her about it just a few weeks ago. She's very sexual and open minded. I bought her a BBC dildo a few weeks ago when we first brought it up and have used it a few times now. She cums extremely hard from it when I use it on her, but says it's not the same when she tries to use it herself. I sent her some pics of QOS clothing and when I explained to her what the symbol meant, she said she'd totally be up for wearing it in public, but only if I was with her. Well, it came in today she's gonna wear one of the shirts when we go out. She seems a little hesitant to follow through on actually bringing another guy home, but I remind her I love the idea. We'll see how this plays out. Advice is always welcome

We're a bf/gf couple, not married in our 30s. This has been a kink of mine for a long time and I finally opened up to her about it just a few weeks ago. She's very sexual and open minded. I bought her a BBC dildo a few weeks ago when we first brought it up and have used it a few times now. She cums extremely hard from it when I use it on her, but says it's not the same when she tries to use it herself. I sent her some pics of QOS clothing and when I explained to her what the symbol meant, she said she'd totally be up for wearing it in public, but only if I was with her. Well, it came in today she's gonna wear one of the shirts when we go out. She seems a little hesitant to follow through on actually bringing another guy home, but I remind her I love the idea. We'll see how this plays out. Advice is always welcome
Well, that's good for the both of you, hopefully you guys have some fun experiences together.

I would say that since you're just starting, just slowly ease into it, the more comfortable she is (and the more you are too) the better the results will be. Maybe start off by having some online play? Like sharing pics and stuff like that? You could get verified as well (that's if you're comfortable with that).

Hope that helps and if you need anymore advice, I'd be glad to help out and I'm sure there'll be others who would help out too.

Just be there for HER needs.....not yours!

Just let her be with a BBC Man and watch her eye's!
Just be there for HER needs.....not yours!
Well, that's good for the both of you, hopefully you guys have some fun experiences together.

I would say that since you're just starting, just slowly ease into it, the more comfortable she is (and the more you are too) the better the results will be. Maybe start off by having some online play? Like sharing pics and stuff like that? You could get verified as well (that's if you're comfortable with that).

Hope that helps and if you need anymore advice, I'd be glad to help out and I'm sure there'll be others who would help out too.
I got a Big throbbing BBC 4 your G/F.

Back