New here - currently hoping to get chucked

My wife is super sexy, built for BBC, you could say (she’s got a nice booty)

My fantasies started when I heard about and saw pictures of her partying with the basketball team in college. She definitely used to hook up with some of the guys on that team regularly.

Fast forward to recently, she went on a girls trip in Arizona and I saw pictures in her shared iCloud album with her girlfriends of them taking selfies with black guys. She’s literally got her hand on one of their groins in a few of the pictures. There was a lot of alcohol involved, so I really wouldn’t be surprised if they were coming back to their Airbnb and hooking up.

I really want to bring it up but it was kind of snoopy of me to look at in the first place. Should I bring it up? If so, how? I am totally not mad because it’s kind of become an obsession and fantasy lately. I actually hope she got some bbc. But I’m so nervous to bring it up

My fantasies started when I heard about and saw pictures of her partying with the basketball team in college. She definitely used to hook up with some of the guys on that team regularly.

Fast forward to recently, she went on a girls trip in Arizona and I saw pictures in her shared iCloud album with her girlfriends of them taking selfies with black guys. She’s literally got her hand on one of their groins in a few of the pictures. There was a lot of alcohol involved, so I really wouldn’t be surprised if they were coming back to their Airbnb and hooking up.

I really want to bring it up but it was kind of snoopy of me to look at in the first place. Should I bring it up? If so, how? I am totally not mad because it’s kind of become an obsession and fantasy lately. I actually hope she got some bbc. But I’m so nervous to bring it up
Hi

Hi

Back