New couple for threesomes! (Toronto, Canada)

So my girlfriend and I finally decided to try threesomes, both FMF where she picks the girl and I approve and MFM where I pick the guy and she approves (Ntw, i posted a threadin "Couples and women seeking)... we both agreed to have an interracial MFM with a black guy, because that is so much more fun lol... so I thought it would be appropriate to make a post here 😀
So we are a professional white couple in our mid 20s, totally new to all of this, neither one of us has ever been in a threesome and she has never been with a black guy... so lots of firsts to come lol... she definitely wants to go ahead with the threesomes (and so do I lol) and she is eager to try black cock, but is still nervous and kinda uncomfortable with the whole thing... but we are definitely going in the right direction lol

Last edited:
So my girlfriend and I finally decided to try threesomes, both FMF where she picks the girl and I approve and MFM where I pick the guy and she approves (Ntw, i posted a threadin "Couples and women seeking)... we both agreed to have an interracial MFM with a black guy, because that is so much more fun lol... so I thought it would be appropriate to make a post here 😀
So we are a professional white couple in our mid 20s, totally new to all of this, neither one of us has ever been in a threesome and she has never been with a black guy... so lots of firsts to come lol... she definitely wants to go ahead with the threesomes (and so do I lol) and she is eager to try black cock, but is still nervous and kinda uncomfortable with the whole thing... but we are definitely going in the right direction lol
very good, enjoy. I confirm that it is so good to see our wife or girlfriend fucked by a BBC.

Did you try it yet?

Back