Looking for bbc for threesome in Toronto, Canada!

So my girlfriend and I finally decided to try a threesome and decided to have one with another girl that she chooses (and I approve of) and one with another guy that I choose and she approves of. I asked if she would be OK if the guy is black (will be her first!) and she said yes, so here we are! We are a relatively attractive couple in our mid 20s (she is 26, I am 27), she is about 5'6 - 5'7, slender (pretty nice rack and ass if I may sa so myself LOL), natural straight brown hair below the shoulders and hazel eyes, works out regularly (pictures obviously available as we progress). We are looking to have a threescore, meaning we would both be inside her for most of the time but I would also like to step back and watch her enjoying the BBC, as long as she is comfortable and enjoying the encounter (not looking for cuckolding or anything like that and absolutely no male on male action lol).
Our ideal candidate MUST be respectful, clean and well put together, reasonably attractive and fit, preferably in his mid 20s to early 30s, but we can be flexible with that. I am hoping to make this a regular thing, so we would prefer locals, but are not opposed to anyone willing to make the trip to Toronto. We are willing to host and accommodate at hotels or at our place once all parties become more comfortable. We can discuss further details and ground rules with anyone interested, so give me a shout! Hope to make this long time fantasy come true!

So my girlfriend and I finally decided to try a threesome and decided to have one with another girl that she chooses (and I approve of) and one with another guy that I choose and she approves of. I asked if she would be OK if the guy is black (will be her first!) and she said yes, so here we are! We are a relatively attractive couple in our mid 20s (she is 26, I am 27), she is about 5'6 - 5'7, slender (pretty nice rack and ass if I may sa so myself LOL), natural straight brown hair below the shoulders and hazel eyes, works out regularly (pictures obviously available as we progress). We are looking to have a threescore, meaning we would both be inside her for most of the time but I would also like to step back and watch her enjoying the BBC, as long as she is comfortable and enjoying the encounter (not looking for cuckolding or anything like that and absolutely no male on male action lol).
Our ideal candidate MUST be respectful, clean and well put together, reasonably attractive and fit, preferably in his mid 20s to early 30s, but we can be flexible with that. I am hoping to make this a regular thing, so we would prefer locals, but are not opposed to anyone willing to make the trip to Toronto. We are willing to host and accommodate at hotels or at our place once all parties become more comfortable. We can discuss further details and ground rules with anyone interested, so give me a shout! Hope to make this long time fantasy come true!
Heyy we can plan something DM me

Back