Major break thru

My wife told me last night she is ready to be my slut and will obey and do whatever I tell her to do in our sex life. She likes to read so I’m getting her some bbc themed books for her to ready and she said after she ready them we can fantasize about them. She doesn’t know about the lifestyle yet but it just a matter of time. She got so wet when I was spanking her and fingering her as she told me how much she needed dick and how much of a slut she is.

Last edited:
My wife told me last night she is ready to be my slut and will obey and do whatever I tell her to do in our sex life. She likes to read so I’m getting her some bbc themed books for her to ready and she said after she ready them we can fantasize about them. She doesn’t know about the lifestyle yet but it just a matter of time. She got so wet when I was spanking her and fingering her as she told me how much she needed dick and how much of a slut she is.
My wife has no clue. I don't think it ever occurs to her that the she could get whateverthefuck she wanted...if she would only be my personal slut. She wouldn't even have to fuck anybody else.🤣

Post some pictures 📸

Back