35y wife

Hi, new to this forum!

Wife used to be a stripper when we met so always fantasized about how she would grind on other men to get them going.A lot of her regulars were black, and she has told me that more than once she met some of them outside the club. She specifically told me she met two guys that she had talked to for a while and had a threesome in a hotel room, both were pretty hung and she absolutely loved it, just really sore for about a week after. Been thinking lately about maybe trying to get her back into it

Attachments

• 5 (1).png
    5 (1).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
  • 21 (1) (1).png
    21 (1) (1).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 65
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 66
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    602.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 81
  • 12.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
Hi, new to this forum!

Wife used to be a stripper when we met so always fantasized about how she would grind on other men to get them going.A lot of her regulars were black, and she has told me that more than once she met some of them outside the club. She specifically told me she met two guys that she had talked to for a while and had a threesome in a hotel room, both were pretty hung and she absolutely loved it, just really sore for about a week after. Been thinking lately about maybe trying to get her back into it
what a body ! o_O

Hi, new to this forum!

Don't feed the troll

Hi, new to this forum!

Damn that's sexy as hell love that body so hot !

Back