What do you all think about my pawg gf?

My gf and I have been dating for two years and recently I came across some texts between her and her ex (FWB). She says she missed talking to him and wanted to hang out with him a year into our relationship. She also told him about my cuckold fantasy. However, after I had asked her not to keep in touch with him, she has likely been deleting her texts to him. I have also seen previous texts to her ex (before our relationship started) that she misses him fucking the ******* out of her and was lusting after his BBC. Do you think she still fucks him on the side? She does indulge in verbal humiliation with me but claims its not exactly her thing. I would love to hear some nasty comments!

IMG_3111.jpg

My gf and I have been dating for two years and recently I came across some texts between her and her ex (FWB). She says she missed talking to him and wanted to hang out with him a year into our relationship. She also told him about my cuckold fantasy. However, after I had asked her not to keep in touch with him, she has likely been deleting her texts to him. I have also seen previous texts to her ex (before our relationship started) that she misses him fucking the ******* out of her and was lusting after his BBC. Do you think she still fucks him on the side? She does indulge in verbal humiliation with me but claims its not exactly her thing. I would love to hear some nasty comments!

View attachment 6995220
She must have a bbc gang bang with atleast six biiig black ones she muśt lie down for a while before trying to walk properly again after them fucking her out.

You are in a privileged position. Ask her for his number. And tell her, you would like to grant him permission to fuck your girl, so long as you are kept in the knowledge and you three are all open with eachother.

You are in a privileged position. Ask her for his number. And tell her, you would like to grant him permission to fuck your girl, so long as you are kept in the knowledge and you three are all open with eachother.
That’s a great idea! Why did you think she revealed my cuck fantasy to him behind my back and said she doesn’t want her man to lap up cum ( I’ve asked her to indulge in cum clean up role play ) to this ex fwb bbc. She also said she misses talking to him over text and that she wants to hangout with him if he’s ok. I’m not sure if she’s been fucking him behind my back but we don’t live together. I just have this guy feeling that she’s been taking his bbc while also dating me. Any one has any idea of what’s going on?

That’s a great idea! Why did you think she revealed my cuck fantasy to him behind my back and said she doesn’t want her man to lap up cum ( I’ve asked her to indulge in cum clean up role play ) to this ex fwb bbc. She also said she misses talking to him over text and that she wants to hangout with him if he’s ok. I’m not sure if she’s been fucking him behind my back but we don’t live together. I just have this guy feeling that she’s been taking his bbc while also dating me. Any one has any idea of what’s going on?
What do you all think about my situation?

Back