introducing young wife to the lifestyle

Ty for bravely telling ur adventures, and for tell many who excited to learn and leap waay into this Taboo ls, as a 62yo wm with a 46yo sexy unaware redhead wife of 20yrs, my resent year of desire 2c my wife split wide n deep by a younger cocksmans bare cock is a growing desire and i get that " be careful what you wish for" flashed in my head often, and keeps me Scared to tell her about it...
I have always preferred older men. Younger guys sometimes scare away older women. Something to think about. Lots of experienced, older bulls out there who won't disappoint

We are no longer young and this is second marriage. However, my wife was young when her first serious boyfriend introduced her to this lifestyle although he did not put any labels or names on it. He just introduced her to other men

Both. Too many convince themselves their relationship is solid enough to handle it, when it is not. Most are not ready to go from fantasy to reality. Age doesn'treally matter. When they do jump in, they don't know how to deal with the emotional storm after the deed is done.

Starting slowly and dealing with the emotions as you gradually work your way up from mild to wild is the best way for most people, but if you have been in the lifestyle for a while, you know that it isn't just single men that are impatient.

There is no truer phrase than "Be careful what you wish for "
Yes you are right! Being excited and horny you do all.wild things.. the ideas is that you need to know how to manage your emotion after you cummed and see your wife with the bull having her best orgasms. I think if you can.pass from.this point and you are not gelous, angry your lifestyle can continue.
The emotions after the man and wife cummed are.the worst at the beginning.... After you can manage them everything is OK. For this couple.need to be strong in their love.

Regarding to the phrase be careful what you wish it is true but now this day society is want to do wild and taboo things more in young people.

I have always preferred older men. Younger guys sometimes scare away older women. Something to think about. Lots of experienced, older bulls out there who won't disappoint
I think.the same. Older bull are more powerfull and they take time to make a wife hooked... to make a wife cjmmed a lot and give her what she want.
Older are more dominant and give young couple.the sensation they know everything and they must do what they want. They are like a * ******* * for young couple. You need listen your " ******* " to find the deepest point of pleasure. This is my idea

Back