Finally! He said yes!

Also, since this is mostly your idea, don't listen to the guys here saying to get pregnant or take such risks.
It's 20+ yrs of commitment and it can be awkward at times with friends and family. You and your husband will have to defend your choices. Getting blk preg should only be done by very few.
I pick @BlackVulcan for you. He's certainly way above avg IMHO.
How do you tell them not to be f0rced into a decision, but choose for them? Anyways it has been clarified that their account is fake so there is no decision to be made.

I guess these are not current pics? Bummer, she has a hot bod

You even did that? 🤣 But thanks for putting in the work. (y)

Because it's not real lol. It's probably a guy who stole their pics off a swing lifestyle site or off their onlyfans. People suck.
You must be soo deep in this $hit! i'm not complaining (i like the open-minded folks for sure!). ;) But the assumption or just the idea that any bikini or tight dress pic must be off of OF or a swing lifestyle site tells more about you than "them". These are probably regular images off of somebody's (and that could be anybody's) insta. Doesn't even make 'em swingers. :D

The funny part is that the catfish stinks so penetratively intense and yet we have seven pages of responses already. Many of those holla at the "deceivers". 🤦‍♂️
At the same time there are real peeps here who hardly get resopnses or get scrutinized by trolls. Check out @arisosoft, just for an example (for the real side, the trolls we all should know by now). Ain't that funny?! 🤣 🤦‍♂️

You even did that? 🤣 But thanks for putting in the work. (y)

The funny part is that the catfish stinks so penetratively intense and yet we have seven pages of responses already.🤦‍♂️
Part of my other job, other than being a mom, as our rental manager, is to research potential tenants. So, with Intelis and other tools like Google Image and Tineye, I can find things.

I was hoping to get to 10 pages by the end of today!!!!
It's Friday!!!

Still, for a little while, this was an amusing game.

If I had my way, every computer used in the practice of deceit or fraud of any kind would trigger a self-destruct program that makes the entire device implode right before their rat-like fingers and eyes.

Of course, that would cripple the online activities of most politicians globally.

Nachdem ich 18 Monate lang darüber gesprochen hatte, hat mein Mann endlich Ja gesagt!

Wir sind ein Paar aus New Jersey, das sich in der Schule kennengelernt hat und gleich nach unserem Abschluss geheiratet hat! Er arbeitet für eine Baufirma und ich bin Krankenschwester. Er ist 29 und ich werde 26. Wir suchen einen Bullen für mich!View attachment 6819819View attachment 6819820View attachment 6819821View attachment 6819822View attachment 6819823View attachment 6819824
Ihr seit ein schönes Paar und wir wünschen Euch alles Gute bei der Suche. Sie verdient einen guten Liebhaber.

catfish GIF

It is so interesting to see people getting so excited for posts from unverified members. Most of them as we all know are just fake.

at this point it's just entertainment. Watching someone show up one day and spam with a bunch of photos... and then leave the site the next day. And watching all these guys lose their mind over fake photos.. it's hilarious 😂

After 18 months of talking about it, my husband has finally said yes!

We are a nj couple who met in school and as soon as we graduated, we got married! He works for a construction company and I’m a nurse. He’s 29 and I’m turning 26. We are seeking a bull to join me! View attachment 6819819View attachment 6819820View attachment 6819821View attachment 6819822View attachment 6819823View attachment 6819824
Smoking hot couple. Hope this works out for you.

Back