I said yes

Guess I;'m going to rain on the parade........you are going to give up the very lifestyle that made it possible for you to meet the guy you are leaving your husband for who also made it possible for you to enjoy this lifestyle for as long as you have; and you expect this to actually work out?? Whatever his motivation is for being a part of this, he is taking someone elses wife away from her husband/family so he;s pretty shallow or needy to begin with, and he wants you to stop being the (wonderful) black cock loving slut you have been for a LONG time?? And you are willing to destroy your marriage/family for him.........while I do understand there could be some cuckold humiliation aspects of this that can be fun fantasy, this doesn't sound like stable, rational, reputable people getting together. ANd you both plan to be faithful to each other?? LOLLOL

Sorry, I know this will ruffle some feathers here (please refund my $29.95 or whatever it was when you kick me off) but this is a disaster happening. I'm thinking the husband is the winner here. CW

Guess I;'m going to rain on the parade........you are going to give up the very lifestyle that made it possible for you to meet the guy you are leaving your husband for who also made it possible for you to enjoy this lifestyle for as long as you have; and you expect this to actually work out?? Whatever his motivation is for being a part of this, he is taking someone elses wife away from her husband/family so he;s pretty shallow or needy to begin with, and he wants you to stop being the (wonderful) black cock loving slut you have been for a LONG time?? And you are willing to destroy your marriage/family for him.........while I do understand there could be some cuckold humiliation aspects of this that can be fun fantasy, this doesn't sound like stable, rational, reputable people getting together. ANd you both plan to be faithful to each other?? LOLLOL

Sorry, I know this will ruffle some feathers here (please refund my $29.95 or whatever it was when you kick me off) but this is a disaster happening. I'm thinking the husband is the winner here. CW
Your words are a bit rough but you raised some good points. I thought the fun in all of this is to bed a man's wife, so with the husband out of the picture I thought that would nullify the whole point of these relationships, but apparently it is different in this case.

I think beenblacked has known for quite some time now that what she really wants is a black man for a husband, so all else is null and void.

With regard to her being monogamous. Well if that's what she or she and Anthony wants now, I wish them the best.

Also, sometimes people change their minds, so I would not say this is a disaster in the making. You never know. They could settle on on being interracial swingers where they get to share with other IR couples their love for black on white. So I don't see this being any disaster. Plus hubby has found someone new too. Looks to me like a promising future for all.

So last week I told everyone in a profile status that Anthony asked me to marry him and this time I said yes :love:. Pending that I talk with my hubby that I'm separate from. I text him Friday morning telling him we need to talk, and he called me yesterday morning. After a very long conversation he agreed for a divorce and actually said it will be good for both of us since he also has met someone else. I was overcome with joy hearing that. I know deep down will still care for each other. Never in my life did I think this would happen, but it did and I'm happier that hell right now. I also promised Anthony that I would no longer spread my legs for another man. I'm in heaven at the moment! Don't know yet when we will tie the knot but when we do my B2W family will be the first to know! :love::love::love: Beenblackened
Congratulations. He is a very fortunate man to get you.

So last week I told everyone in a profile status that Anthony asked me to marry him and this time I said yes :love:. Pending that I talk with my hubby that I'm separate from. I text him Friday morning telling him we need to talk, and he called me yesterday morning. After a very long conversation he agreed for a divorce and actually said it will be good for both of us since he also has met someone else. I was overcome with joy hearing that. I know deep down will still care for each other. Never in my life did I think this would happen, but it did and I'm happier that hell right now. I also promised Anthony that I would no longer spread my legs for another man. I'm in heaven at the moment! Don't know yet when we will tie the knot but when we do my B2W family will be the first to know! :love::love::love: Beenblackened
Congrats!!!

Is Anthony gonna let u get sum BBC still
Perhaps not. what matters is that she is happy. I know a couple in the lifestyle she moved in with the black guy, left her husband and he forbid her to see anyone else while he continued seeing others on side silently. They eventually broke up when she found out. what is sad is she was true the whole time and stayed committed while he didn’t. The most important thing is honesty and it’s always good to see good outcome. Everyone deserves happiness. Congratulations to beenblacknd

Daaaamn! I’d love to chat if you wanna dm me

Congratulations, I'm glad it's working for you.

She just got a total upgrade and did the right thing and you’re pissed AND you want to talk to the manager 😂

Okay, Karen

Back