Finally! He said yes!

Husband is a fool to share something so beautiful with anyone else....I would never allow it. You would only be mine.
Welp guys and gals pump your breaks! Another fake profile exposed. When will these idiots learn that makes these profiles, if it looks to damn good it it probably is! Here’s the real photo I found online

Attachments

• IMG_8365.jpeg
    IMG_8365.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 27
You’re missing her point…..she doesn’t want to be solely anybody’s single thing, she wants to enjoy a variety of black cocks up inside that Cunt. And why not? Within a month after she has her first bbc creampie and massive orgasm, she will never be monogamous again.
Welp guys and gals pump your breaks! Another fake profile exposed. When will these idiots learn that makes these profiles, if it looks to damn good it it probably is! Here’s the real photo I found online

Attachments

• IMG_8365.jpeg
    IMG_8365.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 70
After 18 months of talking about it, my husband has finally said yes!

We are a nj couple who met in school and as soon as we graduated, we got married! He works for a construction company and I’m a nurse. He’s 29 and I’m turning 26. We are seeking a bull to join me! View attachment 6819819View attachment 6819820View attachment 6819821View attachment 6819822View attachment 6819823View attachment 6819824
So how did it go? Did you meet the bull? If not Im submitting my applicaiton, it has been damn too long :p

Back