What turns the bulls on by cheating girlfriends?

I've meet nothing but praise. So i'm all for it! but now i want to hear your reason for loving it! This community in general has been a feverdream for this kink, a nice place to allow the more taboo desires come out 💕

The Truth is, most BULLS prefer the guy to know. It's a Power Play 💪🏾

Cheating is what it is - I'm not here to judge. A person who cheats means they are unfulfilled to the point they have to find fulfillment somewhere else. I've been a Cheater in the past, and I've hooked up with Cheating wives.

But for this Lifestyle, I find it far more sexier when guys introduce me to their girl. At that point a guy ACKNOWLEDGES that I am sexual superior and that I deserve his woman.

Guys will invite me over to fuck their girl and watch in Awe 😳.... Or just SEND his girl to my house, and wait patiently until we are done 🥵
Doesn't get hotter than that!

Cheating is what it is - I'm not here to judge. A person who cheats means they are unfulfilled to the point they have to find fulfillment somewhere else. I've been a Cheater in the past, and I've hooked up with Cheating wives.

But for this Lifestyle, I find it far more sexier when guys introduce me to their girl. At that point a guy ACKNOWLEDGES that I am sexual superior and that I deserve his woman.

Guys will invite me over to fuck their girl and watch in Awe 😳.... Or just SEND his girl to my house, and wait patiently until we are done 🥵
My man has a very GREAT point to which I agree. There is nothing more sexier and powerful than another guy offering his GF or wife for me to pleasure.

Way befor I was married if I got with a married/cheating wife or girlfriend they ALWAYS thanked me when we got done. Something like...I had fun, thanks...you made me feel soo good...when can we do this again?...I like spending time with you.
Always made me feel good.
When I'd hook up with a single gal it was see ya, maybe we can do this again. Like she didn't care at all.
Cheating women are hot.

The short answer is that a cheating wife/gf are simply nastier.They're almost always incredibly sex deprived so they take orders well and generally take raw loads. Nothing is better than pounding the guts of a wife/gf. Think about it.

I'm basically a stranger and I get to use her cunt/mouth as a cum dumpster and she gets off on it even though it means disgracing her marriage or relationship with her husband/bf, then they thank you for using and abusing them properly and always ask for repeat visit of your time and effort!

And workship “you” afterwards and will do anything for you after that!

That's a mind fuck I love. I don't buy her dinner or take her on any date. She's a fucktoy. I know it. Her husband knows it (if he finds out)

Welcome to the BBC BNWO….. KING is KING always!

Last edited:
If I had a girlfriend that cheated on me, I would be hurt but thankfully it happened before marriage. Obviously something is missing in the relationship, so best to cut your losses.

the thought of my hubby bringing me to you and waiting downstairs outside the door until you're done with me makes me pretty horny. when you're done with me, he picks me up at your door, takes me home, and grooms and pampers me until the next time you order me. for you or for you and your black buddies.

A Hotwife in a Cuckold relationship or a Vixen in a Stag & Vixen relationship, has relationships with a Bull with the full consent, support, and encouragement of the husband.
Cheating is cheating, no explanation needed. It may be exciting but sooner than later, someone will get hurt.
I would agree with those on this thread who said that having the husband in the know, is way more exciting and sexier!
My wife says that her telling me of her upcoming playdate, having me help her prep for her date, reserve the hotel room, pick out her clothes, and with me knowing where she is, what she is doing and with whom is she with, is a huge turn on!

Back