Why is BBC sooo addicting??

Hi Alexis and nice to meet you as I am new to the site as well. Black men really can be something different when it comes to sex and fun. I think part of the addiction as well as the naughty nature of being a married woman and getting into bed, or wherever, with a man that is not your husband. I was with black men before I met my husband and it was always something curious for him that turned into bedroom games and eventually we took that final step and it worked out wonderful and a lot of fun for us. Be careful as there are some black men with no follow through and a fun and naughty thought can be very different from the reality of things. I am hoping you do have a wonderful experience that you both enjoy and gives you a fun and exciting path or if nothing else a fun story.
So you’ve had several black cocks Baby!! So since you’ve dated many I’m sure you’ve had to give up that hot white ass of yours??

Hey everyone, I'm Alexis and I'm new here. My husband has been trying to get me to try bbc for a while now and I'm really starting to think I need to. But what is it about bbc that seems so addictive? My husband says it's not only the size but the way black men fuck is just an entirely different experience. So I guess what I'm asking is what's so different about it? If any other hotwifes or any bulls have any insight please tell me. He always says I'm made for bbc and idk what that means either but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Yes black men do fuck differently and it is amazing and addicting. If nothing else do it for the experience and take things from there.

Guys that declare themselves to be “bbc” are (assuming they are honest) not just well hung, but athletic and enthusiastic and really into sex. White women, especially married ones, turn them on to a special degree and inspire them to fuck like crazy. They pride themselves in making us cum again and again. And the size really does matter! 😍😍😍

You really have to try it. There’s nothing like it. And you’re sexy as fuck. Any man (or woman 😉) would love you.
I totally agree.

Hey everyone, I'm Alexis and I'm new here. My husband has been trying to get me to try bbc for a while now and I'm really starting to think I need to. But what is it about bbc that seems so addictive? My husband says it's not only the size but the way black men fuck is just an entirely different experience. So I guess what I'm asking is what's so different about it? If any other hotwifes or any bulls have any insight please tell me. He always says I'm made for bbc and idk what that means either but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Been wondering this too 😅

I think every woman and couple do it for a wide array of reasons. I love the skin contrast…very sexy to me! I’m a lucky woman in that my husband is well endowed, BUT nothing like the BBCs I get to play with. In most cases, not even close. So when well endowed guys know how to use it then I feel them in a way that I could never feel my husband. Not a knock against him, but it is factual. I simply ❤️ the feeling and tingling I get from having a larger guy inside me!

Xoxo💋👸♠️

I think every woman and couple do it for a wide array of reasons. I love the skin contrast…very sexy to me! I’m a lucky woman in that my husband is well endowed, BUT nothing like the BBCs I get to play with. In most cases, not even close. So when well endowed guys know how to use it then I feel them in a way that I could never feel my husband. Not a knock against him, but it is factual. I simply ❤️ the feeling and tingling I get from having a larger guy inside me!

Xoxo💋👸♠️
Beautiful, love it.

Xoxo💋👸♠️
Mmmmmm. Yes, so true.

Xoxo💋👸♠️
So true. For me, it was a fantasy that I made into a reality.

No that's not the case at all. My husband is an average size and gets the job done. But when you really want spice things up and your husband is on board it's an amazing experience to have a bull on the side to have fun with.
Agree! I support my wife 100% in this lifestyle. Our sex life is so much better ... we have sex more often and more intense. She keeps herself fitter and works out more often and with more determination than before. She dresses more sexy, not slutty, and I enjoy the male attention she gets when we're out. I get so much enjoyment when she has "a Bull on the side to have some fun with".

Hi, and welcome. Firstly, this whole notion that black men fuck better, or have more stamina, is all subjective. The same way I could say Latina women or whatever race of women have better pussy or fuck better than another race of women, is all subjective based on my own opinion. So, the reason for the addiction will definitely vary. I know I don't have, and have never considered myself a BBC, however, many women have given me praise for my skills. But that comes from experience, being a good listener, living a healthy lifestyle so my energy and stamina are at their peak. Just have a taste and find out, but don't let one experience dictate your overall opinion. You will definitely have some mediocre experiences, just like you will have some amazing ones. I am pretty sure after you have some black men experience, you will still say you had some better white men experience. Chemistry, skills, and confidence play a big part in helping to make the experience memorable, and don't base it solely on dick size. Like I've said before, a big dick, unless that's all that matters to you, doesn't make it better. You truly need to find out for yourself, then share once you have.

Hi, and welcome. Firstly, this whole notion that black men fuck better, or have more stamina, is all subjective. The same way I could say Latina women or whatever race of women have better pussy or fuck better than another race of women, is all subjective based on my own opinion. So, the reason for the addiction will definitely vary. I know I don't have, and have never considered myself a BBC, however, many women have given me praise for my skills. But that comes from experience, being a good listener, living a healthy lifestyle so my energy and stamina are at their peak. Just have a taste and find out, but don't let one experience dictate your overall opinion. You will definitely have some mediocre experiences, just like you will have some amazing ones. I am pretty sure after you have some black men experience, you will still say you had some better white men experience. Chemistry, skills, and confidence play a big part in helping to make the experience memorable, and don't base it solely on dick size. Like I've said before, a big dick, unless that's all that matters to you, doesn't make it better. You truly need to find out for yourself, then share once you have.
Commonsense on B2W.

Let's be real white women are the most feminine and us black men are the most masculine so when that comes together it's amazing and I notice that white women get turned on by a man getting his which is amazing but the skin contrast is great as well. Sexually it's the best combo black man white woman.

Back