Why is BBC sooo addicting??

Hey everyone, I'm Alexis and I'm new here. My husband has been trying to get me to try bbc for a while now and I'm really starting to think I need to. But what is it about bbc that seems so addictive? My husband says it's not only the size but the way black men fuck is just an entirely different experience. So I guess what I'm asking is what's so different about it? If any other hotwifes or any bulls have any insight please tell me. He always says I'm made for bbc and idk what that means either but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Damn Baby you have a great body, I’d love you on my black cock!!!

BBC is "addictive" because as many whites have admitted, it is all down to the taboo and contrast. Taboo in that these men are viewed very negatively and frequently despised by whites and social speaking are avoided. Whites however are fine with mixing and dating fucking etc other races and nationalities, but this doesn't apply to the american blacks. So to see the contrast and taboo of people regarded by whites as lower class stock, pounding their wives like farm a n i mals is sooooo hot.

Hey everyone, I'm Alexis and I'm new here. My husband has been trying to get me to try bbc for a while now and I'm really starting to think I need to. But what is it about bbc that seems so addictive? My husband says it's not only the size but the way black men fuck is just an entirely different experience. So I guess what I'm asking is what's so different about it? If any other hotwifes or any bulls have any insight please tell me. He always says I'm made for bbc and idk what that means either but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
The best deserves the best, you’re simply too gorgeous not to be stretched out by BBC. And when you are, please share video here!

It’s not some thing u tell, it is something u try, we just bring out the good fuck u in, we don’t hold back

Guys that declare themselves to be “bbc” are (assuming they are honest) not just well hung, but athletic and enthusiastic and really into sex. White women, especially married ones, turn them on to a special degree and inspire them to fuck like crazy. They pride themselves in making us cum again and again (and they do!). And the size really does matter! 😍😍😍

You really have to try it. There’s nothing like it. And you’re sexy as fuck. Any man (or woman 😉) would love you.

Last edited:
I'm a sissy Latino boy... I promise you'll love BBC! It's the best... I didn't believe it either but my Latina and black female classmates told me it was the best! You'll love it... youre husband loves u if he wants u to try BBC

Guys that declare themselves to be “bbc” are (assuming they are honest) not just well hung, but athletic and enthusiastic and really into sex. White women, especially married ones, turn them on to a special degree and inspire them to fuck like crazy. They pride themselves in making us cum again and again. And the size really does matter! 😍😍😍

You really have to try it. There’s nothing like it. And you’re sexy as fuck. Any man (or woman 😉) would love you.
Well Said!! We can't help but beat the pussy up.

Back