Why is BBC sooo addicting??

Hey everyone, I'm Alexis and I'm new here. My husband has been trying to get me to try bbc for a while now and I'm really starting to think I need to. But what is it about bbc that seems so addictive? My husband says it's not only the size but the way black men fuck is just an entirely different experience. So I guess what I'm asking is what's so different about it? If any other hotwifes or any bulls have any insight please tell me. He always says I'm made for bbc and idk what that means either but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
OMG! You are so fucking sexy hot gorgeous. You are perfect for any man but you deserve the best fucking and that's from hung black men. You would look extra sexy fucking hung black guys.

That sounds incredible, does it really make you just not interested in white men anymore? Cause honestly my fear is that I won't want my husband anymore if it lives up to the hype and I love that man.
Most guys, white or black, are very average in size and the black man size myth is exactly that - a myth. Of course practically all the pics you see here and on other sites show bigger than average to huge packages. Is it surprising that tha average and smaller guys are not posting anything? 🤔 I've had some big black guys, but most were average andxa few were small. My biggest was a white guy. You will see if you meet guys out in the real world.

Hi we are also new here. Hotwife speaking for me the first time he was absolutely massive and hard for how huge he was I'm not normally submissive but I had no choice but to submit he picked me up and threw me around it was so sexy I totally gave into him. I remember feeling him through his pants and was blown away when I pulled him out and he spilled out of my hand and he wasn't even hard yet I almost came and writing this now remembering this I'm soaked.. you have to try it and allow him to dominate you like never before. Highly recommend lol
So beautiful

Well, my wife says she's addicted because black guys are more enthusiastic, treat her like a proper slut(she likes that) , make her do and say things that she want's to do and say but is too shy to do on her own, and, of course, tend to have bigger dicks (I know this is controversial, and we're told they're all the same, but in 20 years, she's had hundreds of dicks, mostly black, but a lot of other dick as well, and in her and our experience, black dicks are, on average, noticeably longer and thicker).

I'm addicted because she's addicted. I enjoy how submissive she is for black men and how hard she cums, the nasty ******* she eagerly does for black guys that she would never do for me or another white guy (like rimming him or sucking him in front of his front of his friends before letting them fuck her). It's not about race for me. If she was into Polish guys and loved being treated like a whore by Polish guys I'd be into that. But she's addicted to black dick so that's what I like.

La taille est ce qui attire la plupart d'entre nous, mais ils ont beaucoup plus d'endurance, ce qui vous fait sentir comme une vraie femme, une femme, ils jouissent plus et en général sont meilleurs au sexe, ce qui les rend meilleurs pour les femmes blanches. Pour moi, c'est aussi cette différence de couleur qui noir va aller à l'intérieur de la chatte blanche optique je vis ça !!
Oui je confirme, quand je vois ma petite bite blanche de 12cm complètement ridicule galerer à baiser ma copine et que je compare à une superbe grosse queue noir dans une petite chatte blanche serré , la calculé est vite fais pour la fille si elle veut jouir

Hey everyone, I'm Alexis and I'm new here. My husband has been trying to get me to try bbc for a while now and I'm really starting to think I need to. But what is it about bbc that seems so addictive? My husband says it's not only the size but the way black men fuck is just an entirely different experience. So I guess what I'm asking is what's so different about it? If any other hotwifes or any bulls have any insight please tell me. He always says I'm made for bbc and idk what that means either but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
You husband is the type friend I want to have
Lucky girl

I love it when he pushes and forces it inside me slowly. I can feel my pussy getting stretched as it goes slowly deeper and deeper inside me. It is almost like something is jam tight in my pussy but slowly crawling and moving deeper and deeper. This feeling leaves me helpless and completely at his mercy. I love that feeling with BBC.

The first time we met this younger black man at a bar. He had contacted us over a swinger's site.. My husband had shown me his profile and I couldn't believe his size even soft.

When we met him, I was impressed with his confidence. After talking a while, I really was turned by his touches. I told my husband to get a room and call us when he had. When he called , we got into his car to go to the hotel, he leaned over and kissed me, played with my tits and fingered me to an orgasm. He didn't ask, he just took over.He had such a hardon that he told me to go to the room and he would be there when it went down.. He said he couldn't go through the lobbylike that.

I changed into my favorite lingerie while we waited. When he got there, he kissed me and told me to undress him. He was well muscled and in great shape. When I removed his boxers, I discovered a huge uncircumcised cock. I had never seen an uncircumcised cock before.He was already rock hard. He pushed me down on the bed and started sucking my tits. I could feel the head of his cook pushing against my opening. When he entered me, I orgasmed. He slowly fed me a little more of his cock slowly stretching me than I ever had been over the next 10 or so minutes. I had several orgasms before he had worked all of his cock in he held it there until I had fully adjusted to his size. He held it there for a while kissing me until I me. During the next 45 minutes according to my husband he fucked me in every position possible. I had more intense orgasms during that fucking than I had ever had.

To summarize:

His confidence
His size
His stamina and ability
The color contrastIMG_0376.JPG

Like a musician who loves making 🎶 music, the musical hymns, rhythms, notes, and tunes are always on their mind! The moans of your wife is my favorite genre of music!

I have to confess I look at your wife at her job, at the supermarket, at the gym, or when you guys are enjoying they day together just walking as a couple and all I can think of is
"I wonder how sexy a sound she would make with a big cock deep inside of her"?
"I wonder how she sounds when she's about to cum"?
"I wonder what she sounds like getting stretched and filled up with cum"?

Like a musician who always has music on his mind, that's how that married pussy stays on my mind! I am addicted to the sounds that your hotwife makes when I am deep inside of her, stroking that pussy and until I overfill her insides, leaving her all creamy and wet, wanting the next round, and the only way to produce that sound is to be inside of your hotwife!♠️

Hi Alexis and nice to meet you as I am new to the site as well. Black men really can be something different when it comes to sex and fun. I think part of the addiction as well as the naughty nature of being a married woman and getting into bed, or wherever, with a man that is not your husband. I was with black men before I met my husband and it was always something curious for him that turned into bedroom games and eventually we took that final step and it worked out wonderful and a lot of fun for us. Be careful as there are some black men with no follow through and a fun and naughty thought can be very different from the reality of things. I am hoping you do have a wonderful experience that you both enjoy and gives you a fun and exciting path or if nothing else a fun story.

Back