Breeding advice and tips?

There's many cases about lesbain couples, one getting pregnant from a guy so they can have a family. Cool
They split up, the (real) mom gets stuck with it, comes back to the guy, he has to pay support till 18.
Nice
Only if he's proven the fa.ther or the legal system notified that he's the fater. The Lesbians could have easily had sex with multiple partners and simply not contest/acknowledge the pregnancy to the fat.her.
The courts always side with the ch.ild, remember that. If the paternal fat.her (the one raising the baby) suddenly dies or disappears, the courts will look to/for the biological fat.her.
Several have mentioned getting the breeding agreement in writing ... this is very good advice, particularly if its been notarized. However, I wouldn't stop there if I was the "breeding" individual. I'd prefer discussing it with a legal representative that works in that field.
Raising a baby is approx. a $12,000 yearly expense until they become college age, then the cost skyrockets for another 4-6 years.
If you're a black male with the desire to cum in as many white women as you can, maybe start thinking of a vasectomy or hope you have a high paying job so your salary can be garnished for the existing "creations" you've made.

Im confused by his I fuck her bare but I dont cum inside her.....ohhh yeah that will not get her pregnant.

Look there are two sides to this. If a couple says they want you to breed her it could be they do have this odd fetish of another man impregnating the wife and like the others say, you damn well better lay your cards on the table because paternity is forever. If on the other hand the wife or girl is on birth control or cant have children any longer, then the request is more based on its OK for you to orgasm inside the women. I personally use this phrase when I want a bull to know its ok for him to "breed" me and cum deep inside me during sex. I no longer can have children so the enhancement is purely sexual- that we can orgasm together as a man ejaculating in me often makes me cum as well. So find out prior exactly what the intention is. If its actually to impregnate her, then think long and hard about what your doing because its forever. Do you want that baby coming to look for you in 20 years to explain where you went and what happened? If not politely decline and use birth control measures. This decision involves 3 not 2. Be wise and proactive.
Thought, and still think, breeding was a fantasy kink said in the heat of the moment. In cuckold videos when the wife say "breed my white married pussy!" can't be meant literally. I agree with AnnieS that it means for the Bull to cum deeply in the woman's pussy and it's all dirty talk.
Not sure how long that I'll be enjoying this lifestyle, but raising a baby is a lifetime commitment.

Thought, and still think, breeding was a fantasy kink said in the heat of the moment. In cuckold videos when the wife say "breed my white married pussy!" can't be meant literally. I agree with AnnieS that it means for the Bull to cum deeply in the woman's pussy and it's all dirty talk.
Not sure how long that I'll be enjoying this lifestyle, but raising a baby is a lifetime commitment.
sometimes its not just talk, if the risk truly exists...then it is fulfillment of her strongest most basic instinct!

Back