Why is BBC sooo addicting??

It's because the high levels of testosterone and swag in BBC coupled with it's size and energy fills up that pussy and boosts Estrogen and progesterone to super charged levels in women which increases sexual desire and cravings making that woman hypersexual towards BBC! What I am saying is that BBC will take that pussy from a conservative Jaguar to a black cock craving Hell Cat!

So in a sense when we are dicking them down with BBC we are slanging Oxy but that good type of Oxy "Oxytocin"!♠️

That sounds incredible, does it really make you just not interested in white men anymore? Cause honestly my fear is that I won't want my husband anymore if it lives up to the hype and I love that man.
Stop treating white boys like we can't measure up!!!!! BlKc men aren't better than us in bed!!!

Its the contrast of skin tones, i swear to god thats my favorite part about having sex with white women. That stark contrast of our opposite complexions is too fucking sexy.
Stop fucking white girls. Please stop t
I have had my share, LOL.
For me, there are two things besides the size, that made it different for me.

The first is the intensity they tend to have. While I like my blk men charming and well-dressed, once the clothes are off, the intensity goes up to 11. Sometimes the way they hold your hips is just so strong, you feel almost helpless. It's a weird feeling that's hard to describe. (you are welcome to DM me if you want more details)

The second is the fact that your husband is watching or knows what's happening. The first time my husband was 6 feet away on the couch getting a bj from the other wife (it was a swinger set up more than a cuckold). Something about looking at Mark, then Steve, then Mark again and Steve (my husband) loving every minute. It just made that "bad girl" in me come out.

The size does take a bit to feel comfortable especially if he is longer and thicker than your husband. If you have a vibe that big, it's not a big deal. I didn't. Most of my fun by myself involves a well-placed anal plug and my finger going in figure 8's in just the right place.:ROFLMAO:
But white boys are just as good

It's because the high levels of testosterone and swag in BBC coupled with it's size and energy fills up that pussy and boosts Estrogen and progesterone to super charged levels in women which increases sexual desire and cravings making that woman hypersexual towards BBC! What I am saying is that BBC will take that pussy from a conservative Jaguar to a black cock craving Hell Cat!

So in a sense when we are dicking them down with BBC we are slanging Oxy but that good type of Oxy "Oxytocin"!♠️
You're fucking lying. Bbc isn't magical. It can't make white girls feel things they haven't felt with white boys. Stop brainwashing our angels

So we can't both use our "coupled" account?
Yeah ignore him, he is a troll who got verified, check his account history... And he wants to be a mod so bad

I thinks it's truly because for some it's still considered "tableau", it's different which means exciting.

I do enjoy the skin contrast, plus it's a hotty sweaty amazing sex for a few hours and then we all go out separate ways with a smile on our faces :devilish:

Hey everyone, I'm Alexis and I'm new here. My husband has been trying to get me to try bbc for a while now and I'm really starting to think I need to. But what is it about bbc that seems so addictive? My husband says it's not only the size but the way black men fuck is just an entirely different experience. So I guess what I'm asking is what's so different about it? If any other hotwifes or any bulls have any insight please tell me. He always says I'm made for bbc and idk what that means either but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
you are the perfect howife...

Size, color, attitude. Their movements are different and that swag and cockiness. I hate it that I love it. When they press on white bitch and penetrate pink pussy like saying: "Now you will be bred by real cock slut! I am using my black cock to erase your white genes. Now you are black cock's ownership!"

Hey everyone, I'm Alexis and I'm new here. My husband has been trying to get me to try bbc for a while now and I'm really starting to think I need to. But what is it about bbc that seems so addictive? My husband says it's not only the size but the way black men fuck is just an entirely different experience. So I guess what I'm asking is what's so different about it? If any other hotwifes or any bulls have any insight please tell me. He always says I'm made for bbc and idk what that means either but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Breed you

Guys that declare themselves to be “bbc” are (assuming they are honest) not just well hung, but athletic and enthusiastic and really into sex. White women, especially married ones, turn them on to a special degree and inspire them to fuck like crazy. They pride themselves in making us cum again and again. And the size really does matter! 😍😍😍

You really have to try it. There’s nothing like it. And you’re sexy as fuck. Any man (or woman 😉) would love you.
Yes we are

Wow what a body !

Back