Why is BBC sooo addicting??

Soon2Bblacked

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Hey everyone, I'm Alexis and I'm new here. My husband has been trying to get me to try bbc for a while now and I'm really starting to think I need to. But what is it about bbc that seems so addictive? My husband says it's not only the size but the way black men fuck is just an entirely different experience. So I guess what I'm asking is what's so different about it? If any other hotwifes or any bulls have any insight please tell me. He always says I'm made for bbc and idk what that means either but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1327755565.jpg
    Snapchat-1327755565.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 1,256
  • IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 1,249
Hey everyone, I'm Alexis and I'm new here. My husband has been trying to get me to try bbc for a while now and I'm really starting to think I need to. But what is it about bbc that seems so addictive? My husband says it's not only the size but the way black men fuck is just an entirely different experience. So I guess what I'm asking is what's so different about it? If any other hotwifes or any bulls have any insight please tell me. He always says I'm made for bbc and idk what that means either but I'd love to hear your thoughts.
The size is what attracts most of us but they have so much more stamina making you feel like a true woman a female they cum more and in general are better at sex making them better for white wifes.. for me its also that color difference that black go go inside white pussy optical i live that!!

Hi we are also new here. Hotwife speaking for me the first time he was absolutely massive and hard for how huge he was I'm not normally submissive but I had no choice but to submit he picked me up and threw me around it was so sexy I totally gave into him. I remember feeling him through his pants and was blown away when I pulled him out and he spilled out of my hand and he wasn't even hard yet I almost came and writing this now remembering this I'm soaked.. you have to try it and allow him to dominate you like never before. Highly recommend lol

Hi we are also new here. Hotwife speaking for me the first time he was absolutely massive and hard for how huge he was I'm not normally submissive but I had no choice but to submit he picked me up and threw me around it was so sexy I totally gave into him. I remember feeling him through his pants and was blown away when I pulled him out and he spilled out of my hand and he wasn't even hard yet I almost came and writing this now remembering this I'm soaked.. you have to try it and allow him to dominate you like never before. Highly recommend lol
That sounds incredible, does it really make you just not interested in white men anymore? Cause honestly my fear is that I won't want my husband anymore if it lives up to the hype and I love that man.

That sounds incredible, does it really make you just not interested in white men anymore? Cause honestly my fear is that I won't want my husband anymore if it lives up to the hype and I love that man.
No that's not the case at all. My husband is an average size and gets the job done. But when you really want spice things up and your husband is on board it's an amazing experience to have a bull on the side to have fun with.

The size is what attracts most of us but they have so much more stamina making you feel like a true woman a female they cum more and in general are better at sex making them better for white wifes.. for me its also that color difference that black go go inside white pussy optical i live that!!
Its the contrast of skin tones, i swear to god thats my favorite part about having sex with white women. That stark contrast of our opposite complexions is too fucking sexy.

I have had my share, LOL.
For me, there are two things besides the size, that made it different for me.

The first is the intensity they tend to have. While I like my blk men charming and well-dressed, once the clothes are off, the intensity goes up to 11. Sometimes the way they hold your hips is just so strong, you feel almost helpless. It's a weird feeling that's hard to describe. (you are welcome to DM me if you want more details)

The second is the fact that your husband is watching or knows what's happening. The first time my husband was 6 feet away on the couch getting a bj from the other wife (it was a swinger set up more than a cuckold). Something about looking at Mark, then Steve, then Mark again and Steve (my husband) loving every minute. It just made that "bad girl" in me come out.

The size does take a bit to feel comfortable especially if he is longer and thicker than your husband. If you have a vibe that big, it's not a big deal. I didn't. Most of my fun by myself involves a well-placed anal plug and my finger going in figure 8's in just the right place.:ROFLMAO:

I have had my share, LOL.
For me, there are two things besides the size, that made it different for me.

The first is the intensity they tend to have. While I like my blk men charming and well-dressed, once the clothes are off, the intensity goes up to 11. Sometimes the way they hold your hips is just so strong, you feel almost helpless. It's a weird feeling that's hard to describe. (you are welcome to DM me if you want more details)

The second is the fact that your husband is watching or knows what's happening. The first time my husband was 6 feet away on the couch getting a bj from the other wife (it was a swinger set up more than a cuckold). Something about looking at Mark, then Steve, then Mark again and Steve (my husband) loving every minute. It just made that "bad girl" in me come out.

The size does take a bit to feel comfortable especially if he is longer and thicker than your husband. If you have a vibe that big, it's not a big deal. I didn't. Most of my fun by myself involves a well-placed anal plug and my finger going in figure 8's in just the right place.:ROFLMAO:
Was the swinging more fun or the cuckolding?

Was the swinging more fun or the cuckolding?
Honestly, swinging just seemed harder for us. Once I/we found a guy for the cuck part, it continued from there and was fun.

The swinging was weird in the sense that we had a hard time finding couples that my husband and I both liked.

I remember one time we met up with a couple. My husband liked the wife. I could tell. I did not go for the husband. However, I "took one for the team." While my husband was having his fun, I just dropped my underwear to my ankles, leaned over a table, and had my head down just waiting for the other husband to finish. It was not that bad, but I was more into watching my husband have fun than with this guy.

Last edited:
Go take it by yourself…if u find a good black man the got a big dick and got good skills you will know why it’s addictive

Lets connect

We haven't went all the way yet but the wifey says it is the whole package: size/thickness, skin, and attitude. Her ideal first is 6ft, dark skinned dom, tats, bald, earrings thug that rides. I am 5 inches, so 10 inches would be double. She loves the idea of a dark tool going between her creamy white thighs. She is only 5'4 so wants to be used like a rag doll, rough and submissive.

Back