Why I love being a black cock gangbang slut

So many people have been asking me why I love BBC so much that I thought I should write a post. I've been in the lifestyle for 25 years and have had so much fun with soooo many men and women that I lost count. 13 years ago I met the man of my dreams, a fellow swinger/slut just like me. We embraced the lifestyle together and worked hard to make sure that our likes, desires and fantasies were met on a continual basis. I have always enjoyed sex with black men and especially loved the color contrast of a black cock sliding in my pussy, ass and mouth. Come to find out, so did my man! It turns him on so much seeing me with black men. For my birthday 9 years ago he arranged a 7 BBC Gangbang for me as a gift. OMG, I lost track of orgasms after the first 30 mins or so. They fucked me every way imaginable and nearly non-stop for over 4 hours!!! Multiple orgasms, Anal, DP, DVP, Airtight, over and over again. I was their fuck toy and eagerly took them all on however they wanted me. When they left I was still hot as can be and wanted more!
Over the next few years our play migrated more and more to me being a black cock slut. Finally about 7 years ago we decided that I would become a Queen Of Spades and primarily only have black men fuck me. Why you ask? Let me count the ways:
  • No drama, all my BBC friends want to do is be friends and fuck me
  • A few white men got attached and tried to get me to leave my husband for them. They didn't get that we swing for each other, guys and women can fuck me but my heart belongs to my husband.
  • Black men truly appreciate me and enjoy my mind and body
  • We connect on multiple levels with my black fuck buddies
  • Black cocks look amazing in my pussy, ass and mouth
    -OMG the continuous orgasms are mind blowing!
    There are other reasons but these are the top.
This past year we decided to start a fun play/social group called "Friends, Fucking Friends". Me and a couple of slutty girlfriends and right now 8 sexy Black men to keep us well fucked. Our goal is to add another sexy slut or two and have 14-15 sexy black men in the group to enjoy and use us sluts on weekends and some weeknights.
If you are a sexy QOS/BBC Slut or a sexy black man that enjoys fucking white sluts like me then please send us a note so we can meet socially and get acquainted and add you to our fun group! We focus on personality, becoming friends (cause we socialize as well as fuck), great sex with friends, especially group play, orgies and gangbangs. What better way to spend a weekend than having fun with friends and sharing great sex! That's why I am a Black Cock Gangbang Slut and loving every second of it. In fact, If I don't have BBC's at least on weekends I get antsy and irritable until I do. Come and join our amazing group! FFF!!!!
Hotwife Black Cock Slut Tawny
Watched your media babe.
They are all fantastic
You are a real hotwife.
And sure that
All the bbc fucked you
They felt very very very well

Thank you so much for the kind words and for reaching out. I love being a BBC GB Slut and couldn't imagine not being one. Where are you located?
Hello, you sound like a wonderful person to play with,I've been in the lifestyle for many years ,I've enjoyed every moment of it,My first encounter. I was 26 I've been in the lifestyle since,I'd like to have the pleasure to play with you

Babe you are really great
Fantastic
Hot and so sexy
I can visit your city babe, if we plan a meeting. Or I can happily accomodate you and your hubby here.
Thank you so much. I definitely want to explore that and get to know you. We do travel to the NYC area, it would be great to have a sexy fuck Bud there (and any friends you would want to share me with ;-)
We chat on kik
HW BBC Slut Tawny & Bill

Last edited:
Hello I would be interested in being part of the group. I'm a 6'5"245lb dominant blk bull who loves fucking white sluts while working in the toledo canton columbus area. Love to be part of this hot group.

So many people have been asking me why I love BBC so much that I thought I should write a post. I've been in the lifestyle for 25 years and have had so much fun with soooo many men and women that I lost count. 13 years ago I met the man of my dreams, a fellow swinger/slut just like me. We embraced the lifestyle together and worked hard to make sure that our likes, desires and fantasies were met on a continual basis. I have always enjoyed sex with black men and especially loved the color contrast of a black cock sliding in my pussy, ass and mouth. Come to find out, so did my man! It turns him on so much seeing me with black men. For my birthday 9 years ago he arranged a 7 BBC Gangbang for me as a gift. OMG, I lost track of orgasms after the first 30 mins or so. They fucked me every way imaginable and nearly non-stop for over 4 hours!!! Multiple orgasms, Anal, DP, DVP, Airtight, over and over again. I was their fuck toy and eagerly took them all on however they wanted me. When they left I was still hot as can be and wanted more!
Over the next few years our play migrated more and more to me being a black cock slut. Finally about 7 years ago we decided that I would become a Queen Of Spades and primarily only have black men fuck me. Why you ask? Let me count the ways:
  • A few white men got attached and tried to get me to leave my husband for them. They didn't get that we swing for each other, guys and women can fuck me but my heart belongs to my husband.
This past year we decided to start a fun play/social group called "Friends, Fucking Friends". Me and a couple of slutty girlfriends and right now 8 sexy Black men to keep us well fucked. Our goal is to add another sexy slut or two and have 14-15 sexy black men in the group to enjoy and use us sluts on weekends and some weeknights.
If you are a sexy QOS/BBC Slut or a sexy black man that enjoys fucking white sluts like me then please send us a note so we can meet socially and get acquainted and add you to our fun group! We focus on personality, becoming friends (cause we socialize as well as fuck), great sex with friends, especially group play, orgies and gangbangs. What better way to spend a weekend than having fun with friends and sharing great sex! That's why I am a Black Cock Gangbang Slut and loving every second of it. In fact, If I don't have BBC's at least on weekends I get antsy and irritable until I do. Come and join our amazing group! FFF!!!!
Amazing idea...such a shame we are so far apart...

Omg one more reason I think all white women should do in their lifetime

So well said and explained . We are a similar couple, like you started as swingers , have moved to being a Hotwife QoS and Sissy cuck . We’ve both found our happy place , but continue to grow and evolve .

Back