BBC loving sluts, how often do you enjoy BC Gangbangs?

How often do you enjoy BBC Gangbangs

• Total voters
BBC Gangbangs are an important part of my life and something that I enjoy and need on a frequent basis. I was wondering how many of you fellow black cock sluts also enjoy BBC gangbangs and how frequently you get to have a BBC Gangbang?
Wow… you are so hot and love the confidence. We are setting up our first BBC gangbang with another couple. Our two little hotwives playing with 6 BBC. I do see your partner has a condom on, which no judgement. Me and the other husband have huge cum fetishes and love sex with our wives sloppy pussies. He’s verifing testing so the men can go bare and fill our wives. Looks like January and we can’t wait. Thanks for sharing your story!

If you're a couple and you go to parties or swing clubs, your lady is probably going to get gangbanged. The first time my now-wife and I went to one, she said she was both excited and very intimidated by the number of black guys mingling about. She finally hooked up with one, but told me to shoo away any others that came around the bed. The next party we attended, though, she told me, "You know what type I like." We kinda kept the groups to 3 or 4, and twice during the night she took on a group. I love the sounds she makes and I love to see her on her back with her heels high in the air.

It's not actually so easy to organise one, and everyone feels a bit uncomfortable if it isn't done right, or if it is rushed.

Make it fun. Make a WhatsApp group with the bulls and the girl and tell her what you want to do to her.

Eventually you could have several "groups" of bulls that regularly fcuk her.

Finding one is hard enough getting more than one at the same time will be super challenging.
My wife looked for a black bull first and gave him everything he wanted, whenever he wanted it. After a few weeks, she had met and flirted with several of his black friends. They privately told her that they wanted her body. This excited her and she asked her bull if he was willing to share her with his handsome black friends. He agreed and her gang bang party days became very regular events after that.

Wow… you are so hot and love the confidence. We are setting up our first BBC gangbang with another couple. Our two little hotwives playing with 6 BBC. I do see your partner has a condom on, which no judgement. Me and the other husband have huge cum fetishes and love sex with our wives sloppy pussies. He’s verifing testing so the men can go bare and fill our wives. Looks like January and we can’t wait. Thanks for sharing your story!
You're a good man, my friend. If you and your girl ever visit south florida, my girl loves small gangs and sharing bbc with other girls.

Back