My constant craving for black cock

It’s very interesting. I’ve been a slut for 25 years and always loved sex with men and women. My husband and love of my life introduced me to black cock gangbangs 10 years ago and since then all I think about every fucking day is when will I get my next helping of black cock? I crave and think about black cock every waking hour. When I’m working I think, “I’d rather be getting fucked by my BBC friends”. Soon I’m hoping to be able to work less and be a BBC’s Slut more. My pussy is always wet and craves black cock constantly. Thank you baby for showing me the way to happiness. Being a black cock addicted gangbang slut! Couldn’t be happier!!

It’s very interesting. I’ve been a slut for 25 years and always loved sex with men and women. My husband and love of my life introduced me to black cock gangbangs 10 years ago and since then all I think about every fucking day is when will I get my next helping of black cock? I crave and think about black cock every waking hour. When I’m working I think, “I’d rather be getting fucked by my BBC friends”. Soon I’m hoping to be able to work less and be a BBC’s Slut more. My pussy is always wet and craves black cock constantly. Thank you baby for showing me the way to happiness. Being a black cock addicted gangbang slut! Couldn’t be happier!!
Wow you sound just like me, perhaps a little younger, but we have a lot in common. We are both retired, but still love entertaining black men, one or two or groups. At a club or party, I am always the center of attention as I am first to get naked and start fucking. Yes I think of my black male friends, we have a few we see regularly. We started out swinging, but today it is mostly me and black men, My man likes to join in also, and he is a horny dog, so he fits right in. I agree, I thank my husband for coxing me into the swinging lifestyle, and truly ok with me being a black cock slut. Thank you for your thoughts and shares. Happy to know I am not the only horny slut craves black cock.

Damn I wish my wife was like yourself or you was my wife ! Lol I would love to be a part of this too it so hot and a turn on for me too! I love too see a white pussy cumming as many times as she can getting that big black cock and moan to seeing you taken it all in the end is super hot

Wow you sound just like me, perhaps a little younger, but we have a lot in common. We are both retired, but still love entertaining black men, one or two or groups. At a club or party, I am always the center of attention as I am first to get naked and start fucking. Yes I think of my black male friends, we have a few we see regularly. We started out swinging, but today it is mostly me and black men, My man likes to join in also, and he is a horny dog, so he fits right in. I agree, I thank my husband for coxing me into the swinging lifestyle, and truly ok with me being a black cock slut. Thank you for your thoughts and shares. Happy to know I am not the only horny slut craves black cock.
I wish I could get my wife to that point seriously love to see and hear her getting her pussy opened up and cumming as much as they can get her too I would love it and her too!

I feel the same way Sherry

That is so beautiful and so fucking hot. You're a perfect wife.

It is an addiction the excitement of all them black men treating you like a queen

What a wonderful life you lead. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

We love you to for your Service to the BNWO! 🫅🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦💦💦👰🏼‍♀️♠️❤️✊🏿

I will love to contribute financially to your dream 😇🫶♠️

Back