Managing my addiction to black cock

From Christine -
In the beginning. I used to rationalize the "addiction" as
"It's not my fault... these young guys just keep coming over all the time,
without me asking them to."

And while that may have been true and factual, I was actually looking
forward to it most of the time. I think it's virtually impossible not to get hooked
on BBC.
That is how it goes too!!! J (the wife)

Some of my friends laugh at me when I tell them that I am addicted to black cock, They think I'm kidding or messing with them. However, in reality I am truly addicted. When I go longer than 4, 5, 6 days without one of my black fuck buds using me I get irritable and moody. Then when a few of the guys come over and fuck me for a few hours it's like taking a happy pill..... If I had that same reaction to alcohol or prescription ******* I would be put in rehab. So yes, I am addicted to black cock.
The difference is that neither my wonderful husband nor I have any desire to "kick the habit". Quite the contrary, we have developed a great system to "feed the fire" and keep me supplied with dear friends that happen to be hung black men. Our groups are Friends Fucking Friends and MidWest Bulls. Most every weekend at least 2, 3 or more of the guys comes to our place for some laughs, a few drinks, great food and amazing sex! All group members become dear trusted friends and they understand my hunger and need for black cock and love providing me with my "fix".
If work wasn't so time consuming I would also be fucking during the week. Someday soon we hope that will change and I'll be a 24/7 black cock slut! Until then I savor and cherish our weekend BBC fuck fests and gangbangs and will continue to add new members to our awesome group. This weekend is a prime example of what we do. Looks like all of the guys (7) and one of my BBC Slut GFs will be cumming over for an extended time and lots of fucking and sucking. My pussy tingles in anticipation of the many, many orgasms and squirts I will have! Can you see why I never want to "kick my addiction"?
Yes I can very well so was it like this from the first time I fucked a BBC ? I'm trying to get my wife to try it too!

From Christine -
I think a lot of middle-aged moms would agree that
the act of hiking-up your robe over your waist after you let the young stud
in (after hubby and the children leave) and offer up a plump round ass is very hot
in and of itself. But then, after just a minute or so, you feel his warm morning load being
sprayed up your back and ass.

It may be a small thing but, sending them on their way, off to school, relieved
probably helps them focus and be less disruptive. It seems to me that's what
a big fat ass was made for.
Oo I love how you say that I feel so much better watching my Tray leave for school

Back