Votes: 15 7.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 71 34.0%
  • Always (

Votes: 55 26.3%
  • I think I will try it

Votes: 68 32.5%

• Total voters
I wanted to know everyone's thoughts. Do any of you have your man use a BBC cock sleeve when he fucks you? The way I see it is it can go a couple of ways.

1. You're a BBC slut who gives your hubby/bf your used, ruined pussy to show him how lose you are, for him to see that he won't be able to feel anything anymore. Both of you will only get pleasure from thinking about why you are so loose and knowing what your pussy is for.

2. Your a BBC slut that is so addicted that you only want him to fuck you with the BBC cock sleeve on. Your pussy was meant only for black cock and to be stretched to its limit. Your addicted to that feeling and it turns you on even more knowing that you are so loose that you need to make your hubby/bf use the sleeve so you can feel him and he can see what you need. It makes you feel even sexier knowing your too loose to feel anything other than a BBC.

Personally, I am addicted to the real skin feel sleeves. I cant tell the difference between that and the real thing. If it's not one of the flesh feel ones or skintech I wouldn't buy them. But I do have a collection of all different sizes and the same color, black of course. I like a combination of both. I like to know that he cant feel my pussy after I been fucked so good. All I think about when he fucks me without the sleeve is BBC and wondering when he will put it on. I love the feeling of being stretched and I been addicted to the feeling. I like it girthy. The thicker the better ;)

P.S. feel free to share a pic of your sleeve, mine is below, hope you like ;)

View attachment 6631002
how they get on...stay on...tu dee

In our early times we used such a sleeve to simulate a bc. The advantage was/is: My husband could cum (he cums fast, when he feels I am in heat) and the bc-sleeve is still working. But a real bc is heaven...
I really want to use our sleeve for this reason. I will cum super fast but the sleeve is firm so I can keep fucking until my wife cums and it is obviously bigger than me

My husband used to wear the doc johnson one as he found that was the only one he could get on that would feel good on him and good in me.

The only problem with them is the material wouldn’t tend to last long before getting a small tear 😕

We switched to a black dildo now which feels just as good for me and my husband gets turned on using it on me 😀

We've used Doc Johnson , Love honey size matters and I think Fat Jack. I'll need to check the name, but it's hard to find ones that fit him and that feel big and realistic for me. Some are very hard and others are hard for him to keep on if he has lube on the inside. He's 5-6, but not thick lol. We've tried 7 inches, 9 and then really big. I didnt think I could take huge, but if you warm up the soft ones are really nice.It has texture/bumps on the inside for him and its so fat I can finally cum. These are amazing, otherwise I dont feel much lol

We've used Doc Johnson , Love honey size matters and I think Fat Jack. I'll need to check the name, but it's hard to find ones that fit him and that feel big and realistic for me. Some are very hard and others are hard for him to keep on if he has lube on the inside. He's 5-6, but not thick lol. We've tried 7 inches, 9 and then really big. I didnt think I could take huge, but if you warm up the soft ones are really nice.It has texture/bumps on the inside for him and its so fat I can finally cum. These are amazing, otherwise I dont feel much lol
Thanks for message. I just want my wife to try so she can finally have an orgasm

I wanted to know everyone's thoughts. Do any of you have your man use a BBC cock sleeve when he fucks you? The way I see it is it can go a couple of ways.

1. You're a BBC slut who gives your hubby/bf your used, ruined pussy to show him how lose you are, for him to see that he won't be able to feel anything anymore. Both of you will only get pleasure from thinking about why you are so loose and knowing what your pussy is for.

2. Your a BBC slut that is so addicted that you only want him to fuck you with the BBC cock sleeve on. Your pussy was meant only for black cock and to be stretched to its limit. Your addicted to that feeling and it turns you on even more knowing that you are so loose that you need to make your hubby/bf use the sleeve so you can feel him and he can see what you need. It makes you feel even sexier knowing your too loose to feel anything other than a BBC.

Personally, I am addicted to the real skin feel sleeves. I cant tell the difference between that and the real thing. If it's not one of the flesh feel ones or skintech I wouldn't buy them. But I do have a collection of all different sizes and the same color, black of course. I like a combination of both. I like to know that he cant feel my pussy after I been fucked so good. All I think about when he fucks me without the sleeve is BBC and wondering when he will put it on. I love the feeling of being stretched and I been addicted to the feeling. I like it girthy. The thicker the better ;)

View attachment 6631002
Where can I purchase one?

View attachment 6631002
@AnonymousRob Get one

I’d actually let my hubby try this but how do they stay on a smaller dick, that also cums way too quick then looses the erection?
I'm only 5 and a bit inches and I keep it on well with suction. Turn it as inside out as you can, squeeze the air out and then work your way in as far as you can go, no lube. I've cut mine down a bit, because I didn't hit the end it would be a bit floppy, tried a ping pong ball in the void but it wasn't comfortable when fucking hard. What I lost in length I gained in width when I doubled up, it's a bit heavy when just hanging but fine once it's in doing the job.

Back