Votes: 15 7.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 71 34.0%
  • Always (

Votes: 55 26.3%
  • I think I will try it

Votes: 68 32.5%

• Total voters
I wanted to know everyone's thoughts. Do any of you have your man use a BBC cock sleeve when he fucks you? The way I see it is it can go a couple of ways.

1. You're a BBC slut who gives your hubby/bf your used, ruined pussy to show him how lose you are, for him to see that he won't be able to feel anything anymore. Both of you will only get pleasure from thinking about why you are so loose and knowing what your pussy is for.

2. Your a BBC slut that is so addicted that you only want him to fuck you with the BBC cock sleeve on. Your pussy was meant only for black cock and to be stretched to its limit. Your addicted to that feeling and it turns you on even more knowing that you are so loose that you need to make your hubby/bf use the sleeve so you can feel him and he can see what you need. It makes you feel even sexier knowing your too loose to feel anything other than a BBC.

Personally, I am addicted to the real skin feel sleeves. I cant tell the difference between that and the real thing. If it's not one of the flesh feel ones or skintech I wouldn't buy them. But I do have a collection of all different sizes and the same color, black of course. I like a combination of both. I like to know that he cant feel my pussy after I been fucked so good. All I think about when he fucks me without the sleeve is BBC and wondering when he will put it on. I love the feeling of being stretched and I been addicted to the feeling. I like it girthy. The thicker the better ;)

P.S. feel free to share a pic of your sleeve, mine is below, hope you like ;)

View attachment 6631002
I do on rare time. He must clothed. With his bbc out his zip. And I get into his mind. Saying to pretend what it must feel like as a black alpha bull. I’ll be in a counter so we both watch that bbc go in me. Commenting throughout. He cums non stop til his sleeve slides off. Then I become a bitch and say I hiw wild he got bring a black bull for 20 mins. Imagine being that always. And ur bubble bursts knowing u will never satisfy ur wife or sny wimen. Etc

The first time my wife came from penetration was from a realistic feeling. penis sleeve. It only gave me an inch and a half in length, so made me about average length and made me about 1.5” thicker. She didn’t know I had put it on and said for some reason I felt so much bigger than usual. I showed it to her afterwards and she was pretty excited. It wasn’t long before we tried a bigger one. It worked good at first but the problem is it would dry out really quick with the lube and we’d keep having to apply lube to it. Also after awhile, it started bending a lot. Most sleeves are 5-6” inside, I’m only 3.75” on a good day. That extra room creates a weak spot. It was good at first but eventually started bending. I could cut it down for her, but then it would be too short. I would love to find a good fitting, long, extra thick realistic feeling sleeve for my wife.

I never make him but we have used sleeves and hollow strap one before. Sleeves are the worse they are always to soft and limp hubby gets no feeling and can't stay hard for that reason. I prefer strap on again he gets no feeling and doesn't stay hard but the strap on isn't limp and flimsy like the sleeves we have tried. Don't use them often as hubby gets bored after a few mins or when he is erect the strap ons are made for pencil dicks and he has a hard time fitting his dick in when he's even semi hard

Hubby is not super small, about 6" or a tad bit longer, but is definitely smaller than my BF's.When they are not available and I get the urge I will do hubby as is,but if I'm looking for some stretch he has a sleeve that adds about 2" in length and 1-1/2 in diameter ,which helps push me over the top,thinking about the other guys pushes me over the top

Back