Votes: 15 7.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 71 34.0%
  • Always (

Votes: 55 26.3%
  • I think I will try it

Votes: 68 32.5%

• Total voters
I wanted to know everyone's thoughts. Do any of you have your man use a BBC cock sleeve when he fucks you? The way I see it is it can go a couple of ways.

1. You're a BBC slut who gives your hubby/bf your used, ruined pussy to show him how lose you are, for him to see that he won't be able to feel anything anymore. Both of you will only get pleasure from thinking about why you are so loose and knowing what your pussy is for.

2. Your a BBC slut that is so addicted that you only want him to fuck you with the BBC cock sleeve on. Your pussy was meant only for black cock and to be stretched to its limit. Your addicted to that feeling and it turns you on even more knowing that you are so loose that you need to make your hubby/bf use the sleeve so you can feel him and he can see what you need. It makes you feel even sexier knowing your too loose to feel anything other than a BBC.

Personally, I am addicted to the real skin feel sleeves. I cant tell the difference between that and the real thing. If it's not one of the flesh feel ones or skintech I wouldn't buy them. But I do have a collection of all different sizes and the same color, black of course. I like a combination of both. I like to know that he cant feel my pussy after I been fucked so good. All I think about when he fucks me without the sleeve is BBC and wondering when he will put it on. I love the feeling of being stretched and I been addicted to the feeling. I like it girthy. The thicker the better ;)

P.S. feel free to share a pic of your sleeve, mine is below, hope you like ;)

profil 14.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to know everyone's thoughts. Do any of you have your man use a BBC cock sleeve when he fucks you? The way I see it is it can go a couple of ways.

1. You're a BBC slut who gives your hubby/bf your used, ruined pussy to show him how lose you are, for him to see that he won't be able to feel anything anymore. Both of you will only get pleasure from thinking about why you are so loose and knowing what your pussy is for.

2. Your a BBC slut that is so addicted that you only want him to fuck you with the BBC cock sleeve on. Your pussy was meant only for black cock and to be stretched to its limit. Your addicted to that feeling and it turns you on even more knowing that you are so loose that you need to make your hubby/bf use the sleeve so you can feel him and he can see what you need. It makes you feel even sexier knowing your too loose to feel anything other than a BBC.

Personally, I am addicted to the real skin feel sleeves. I cant tell the difference between that and the real thing. If it's not one of the flesh feel ones or skintech I wouldn't buy them. But I do have a collection of all different sizes and the same color, black of course. I like a combination of both. I like to know that he cant feel my pussy after I been fucked so good. All I think about when he fucks me without the sleeve is BBC and wondering when he will put it on. I love the feeling of being stretched and I been addicted to the feeling. I like it girthy. The thicker the better ;)

View attachment 6631002
You have a very pretty & creamy pussy.

View attachment 6631002
Wow your pussy was made for big black cock 😍

I had a large black strap-on that I made my hubby wear when he used to fuck me :LOL:
Your husband is a lucky man that you allowed him to fuck you with a large strap on black cock. I wanted to fuck my wife with a large strap on black cock but she refused to let me.

View attachment 6631002
Super hot. Please talk to my wife. I have bought two. She won’t let me use them.

We have a couple of sleeves and use them for roleplaying. Mr is fairly well endowed already so the sleeve adds another 2" and a lot of girth. Mrs is more into girth and her vagina is fairly shallow so the soft head on the sleeve works perfectly.

The circumference is thick once it's on and gives that needed stretch she craves from time to time.

Also found them to be a great way to train her leading up to anal with BBC

These are both strap on and cock sleeves that my husband has to wear if I allow him to fuck me since having black cock experiences . As since having the sexual pleasures and satisfaction that superior black cock gives me, his little white cock just doesn’t satisfy my sexual needs anymore. If I am no honest he probably never did satisfy my sexual needs but not knowing anything better I accepted that I was sexually satisfied prior to experiencing much larger black cock

Attachments

• IMG_0257.jpeg
    IMG_0257.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0252.jpeg
    IMG_0252.jpeg
    990.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0243.jpeg
    IMG_0243.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0245.jpeg
    IMG_0245.jpeg