Women, how’s the feeling after?

Women? I’m curious to know what the feeling of being full and stretched by a big cock actually feels like. Like a vivid description that a man can actually understand I guess. You always here a general description of “full” or “stretched” but paint a picture for us men.

Additionally, me and my wife use the black mamba xl sleeve nearly every time we have sex. She loves it. And even likes some fingers or a small inside toy at the same time for an even bigger stretch. She obviously loves the sleeve! Towards the end after she’s came a lot, I normally take it off and finish inside her. She tells me I (without the sleeve) feel “better” “more sensitive” and “warm feeling” after a long hard session. However, she appears to get off with me, very good sometimes, but not the same “oh” reaction when entering her as with the sleeve on.

Women, can you feel your SO after something larger like this? I see all these comments saying “I can’t feel him after” is that actually true? Or just a different feeling? Can you vividly describe that feeling? I’m genuinely curious what the difference ACTUALLY feels like.

For reference our sleeve is 7.5x6.8 and I’m 6x5. You think she can still feel me after? Or is she just shy in telling me the truth?

That depends on how much thicker they are. My husband isn’t small in terms of circumference, Just over 6 inches. Most black men that I encounter are 6.75-7.25 in circumference. If he goes immediately after they do, then I m not feeling much because I’ve been split wide open and extremely wet. If it’s just a night when it’s me and him then it’s perfectly fine.

That depends on how much thicker they are. My husband isn’t small in terms of circumference, Just over 6 inches. Most black men that I encounter are 6.75-7.25 in circumference. If he goes immediately after they do, then I m not feeling much because I’ve been split wide open and extremely wet. If it’s just a night when it’s me and him then it’s perfectly fine.
Thanks for sharing! I’m starting to think it’s the same for my wife. Her reactions to mine before and after the sleeve tell a different story than what she’s telling me. In the same way you mentioned though, if we don’t use any sleeve that night, she can still get off. So maybe there’s some truth to “not feeling it” after all

Totally exhilarating and sexually satisfied as I had never experienced before going black. Having vaginal orgasms during penetration and being pounded for longer deeper and harder with him pulling all but his bulbous cock head out before pounding his black cock deeper in my cunt than any other white cock that I had ever experienced before.
I automatically lifted my body to meet his black cock is pounding me as we got a rhythm going

Last edited:
Women? I’m curious to know what the feeling of being full and stretched by a big cock actually feels like. Like a vivid description that a man can actually understand I guess. You always here a general description of “full” or “stretched” but paint a picture for us men.

Additionally, me and my wife use the black mamba xl sleeve nearly every time we have sex. She loves it. And even likes some fingers or a small inside toy at the same time for an even bigger stretch. She obviously loves the sleeve! Towards the end after she’s came a lot, I normally take it off and finish inside her. She tells me I (without the sleeve) feel “better” “more sensitive” and “warm feeling” after a long hard session. However, she appears to get off with me, very good sometimes, but not the same “oh” reaction when entering her as with the sleeve on.

Women, can you feel your SO after something larger like this? I see all these comments saying “I can’t feel him after” is that actually true? Or just a different feeling? Can you vividly describe that feeling? I’m genuinely curious what the difference ACTUALLY feels like.

For reference our sleeve is 7.5x6.8 and I’m 6x5. You think she can still feel me after? Or is she just shy in telling me the truth?
I have delivered 8 wonderful k-i-d-s. So, no guy can match that feeling, LOL.
I will say you feel "loose" for a while after sex with a bbc. I walk a bit more carefully and certainly need at least a few hours before I go off doing a run.

Last edited:
If my husband goes in right after my lover has I cant really feel him, there is a huge size difference between them. but after a day it gets back to normal size and I can feel him again.

How the sex feels with a big thick dick is just incredile, the feeling when he first enters you and you stretch for him is just incredible, and I notice I can cum a lot quicker when Im taking a thick guy. Its the stretch and how hard he is and hot he is, its a combination of everything.

If it was just the size we can gets toys of whatever size we want, its the warmth of his skin feeling his desire for us feeling how hard he is for us and how he can just go for ages.

If my husband goes in right after my lover has I cant really feel him, there is a huge size difference between them. but after a day it gets back to normal size and I can feel him again.

How the sex feels with a big thick dick is just incredile, the feeling when he first enters you and you stretch for him is just incredible, and I notice I can cum a lot quicker when Im taking a thick guy. Its the stretch and how hard he is and hot he is, its a combination of everything.

If it was just the size we can gets toys of whatever size we want, its the warmth of his skin feeling his desire for us feeling how hard he is for us and how he can just go for ages.
that was really hot 🔥

Yes its more sensitive and pleasurable without your "sleev'e because it is natural. The contact between your penis and the walls of her vagina are very sensitive. The myth that women get off on this overwhelming big cock all the time is a myth. We get off on intamacy and erotic play between the partner we love. Do you loike a good pounding or a big dick every now and then? Yeah but not always. Leave the sleeve for some special times and focus on pleasing her with amped up foreplay and intamacy and your sex life will improve. Learn some new tricks, pick up the oral, add some ass play if she likes that. Lots of things you can do to spice up the bedroom beside the same old same old. Get out of the pattern and mix it up. Buy a good vibe and add that to oral and kissing and cuddling with erotic discussion.

Back