Votes: 15 7.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 71 34.0%
  • Always (

Votes: 55 26.3%
  • I think I will try it

Votes: 68 32.5%

• Total voters
My hubby is around 4 inches hard, but flaccid he isn't even 1 inch (so embarrassing, which is why we always vacation at naturist resorts, I love to humiliate him), and to top it all its very skinny also! and the more i humiliate him the smaller it seems to get! haha

So Yes I make him buy lots of extension sleeves and he always buys the black ones, a true cucky! :sex::qos:

My BWC is difficult to get into a sleeve. It’s so tight it makes me come quickly. Quite annoying as I normally go for as long as I wish. Belle loves it so I guess practice will help. Any suggestions for a larger fitting one are welcomed.

Yep I have a black cock sleeve that I get hubby to wear sometimes :cool:

He is not small but sometimes I just want that extra girth.

Strange but while my vibrators are multicoloured, all my dildos (and cock sleeve) are black :giggle:
O.

We bought a sleeve a few years ago. I wasn't a fan at first but the more we used it and got into the role play aspect the more I wanted it. Now I will text him at work and tell him "my boyfriend is coming over tonight so don't worry about the strange car in the driveway" or something like that. That's his signal that he needs to put the sleeve on and role-play as another man.

It started out me asking for it once a month or so but I started wanting it more. I asked for it 6 nights in a row once...I eventually got to sore lol.

We used it last night I think I might need it tonight to...

Used one with my ex. Was literally life changing for both of us ... We are divorced now, lol. But damn it was an amazing feeling.

Back